Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ui Idea - Make The Old One Purchasable

egypt

we will pay money for it DE, i know i won't have any doubt tossing  50 euro for an option to have the old UI.

this not sarcasm or trolling tread. this is genuine suggestion. i see how the aesthetics of the UI is matter of preference and a lot of work and considerations went in the new one. and it is also appealing for so many. job well done but i don't see a way to please both groups. it would always be either not enough "imersive" or not enough "efficient" so just give the old one as an option.

i think it is not unreasonable to ask money for it. most of the people would understand the extra work to integrate and maintain the old UI in the game. make it a new "access pack". i promise you it will be the most sold pack ever in the history of the game. don't believe me. make a forum pool, make it pre-order-able. we're going to pay for it. please

EDIT: can we pls keep the tread only for people who will buy the old UI. i don't see how it affects you if you like and can adapt to the new one. it benefits however everybody - because more money for development. how is this a bad thing

Edited by egypt

we will pay money for it DE, i know i won't have any doubt tossing  50 euro for an option to have the old UI.

this not sarcasm or trolling tread. this is genuine suggestion. i see how the aesthetics of the UI is matter of preference and a lot of work and considerations went in the new one. and it is also appealing for so many. job well done but i don't see a way to please both groups. it would always be either not enough "imersive" or not enough "efficient" so just give the old one as an option.

i think it is not unreasonable to ask money for it. most of the people would understand the extra work to integrate and maintain the old UI in the game. make it a new "access pack". i promise you it will be the most sold pack ever in the history of the game. don't believe me. make a forum pool, make it pre-order-able. we're going to pay for it. please

Excuse me, pay for the new one? why? Just get used to the new one. It's not too bad.

When you say 'We'... I don't think so, it's probably just 'you'.

i think you are missing the point. it is money for DE and more satisfied customers. everyody wins.

Everybody who has plats can. But instead of making threads like this, just make threads about how DE can improve the new UI

Edited by izzatuw