Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Colors?

Snougar

Is anyone else a little disappointed with the way we have to color them?

It would of been so much nicer if you "unlocked" patterns or colors and got to keep them. Being able to change and swap them on the kubrow they were unlocked for. As is, 9 times out of 10, you tend to get rather.. horrible looking colors. I know I spent more than I should on the scrambler and most were grays and whites. 

Why not color your kubrows like you can your sentinels? With existing palettes or even kubrow exclusive ones (costing the same). Making the scrambler only for the patterns?

Kubrows.jpg
After spending about 100p these were the colors I settled for, a little disappointed

Either way, I know more customization will come and I really look forward to see what happens! I just hope that the scrambler gets tweaked or its purpose changed. 

Edited by Snougar

I honestly hope they leave it as is. It will make rare fur patterns more tradeable and sought after on the open market. Meaning if your willing to gamble with it until you get something unreal like white tiger or black/grey cheetah patterns like the ones I was lucky enough to obtain after some spending, you might be able to make your money back selling patterns.

Edited by Sedant

when you get to put armor on your kubrows. thats when youll get color lol

remember when bethesda offered horse armor DLC that was purely cosmetic and cost like 10 bucks? Everyone was so angry for so long and they had to make some formal apology or something. It's weird that we've progressed to the point where thats happening again, but we're cool with it

I honestly hope they leave it as is. It will make rare fur patterns more tradeable and sought after on the open market. Meaning if your willing to gamble with it until you get something unreal like white tiger or black/grey cheetah patterns like the ones I was lucky enough to obtain after some spending, you might be able to make your money back selling patterns.

Which may or may not be the case. I traded imprints with a friend and his did not come out the same color as mine. So someone trying to sell a ultra rare black with white lotus imprint (if it exists or whatever) for a ton of plat may not guarantee that the buyer will get that same color. The Kubrow he made with my imprint did come out as a Sunika which carried over from mine but color and pattern did not. so it may be 50-50 or it could just be a chance for either trait to carry over.

everyone is dissapointed by the color schemes...except de....dev qouted they thought they looked cool and shipped it

which really makes you wonder...how could they think that the color descions they made were great when just about all of thier players dont

has de entered the cloistered phase where they know better than thier customers even though thier customers are telling them they dont?

As many people that are providign ffedback on this even more seem to be going with it and scrambling in game

Also, OP bro this thread will probably get moved to general feedback, where theyve merged a thread or two about it already

Refer ; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/204165-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-a-general-discussion/

Should be able to change it for like 100k credits instead.

when you get to put armor on your kubrows. thats when youll get color lol

And since you know how to put it on, how do we get armor on them?

Which may or may not be the case. I traded imprints with a friend and his did not come out the same color as mine. So someone trying to sell a ultra rare black with white lotus imprint (if it exists or whatever) for a ton of plat may not guarantee that the buyer will get that same color. The Kubrow he made with my imprint did come out as a Sunika which carried over from mine but color and pattern did not. so it may be 50-50 or it could just be a chance for either trait to carry over.

The devs said it uses the punnett square system, so there are dominant and recessive traits. If you mix a print from a pure dominant with a pure recessive you'll get a pup with dominant traits.

I predict the recessive traits will be the rarest and most saught after considering the difficulty to obtain.