Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soft Open Beta Is Now Hard Open Beta

GrandMasterV

o/ Devs

Nice game, and yes yes still beta!

However it seems you have increased traffic for some strange reason, probably the force is to blame!

Server upgrade please xD

Looking forward for next installments of the game.

A small list of suggestions i would like to see:

1. Hard game play, or higher levels with a more challenging AI

2. Ultra Rare(Purple) and Extreme Rare(Blue) mods

3. A wider range of maps with random entry points.

4. Moarrr solar systems to run around in, there is a universe out there waiting to be mapped.

5. Improved Clan options, like clan rankings, clan logo in game, clan events and perhaps clan (solar)systems you can conquer/defend against various factions.

6. PvP perhaps where you can battle it out 4 vs 4 with increased rewards

7. Sniper warframe, Plasma Warframe perhaps?

But as i said still open beta so far so good.

Should be expected there is some bugs/flaws.

Gonna buy a master account soon so i can vote on the design council.

Cheers,

V

We don't need another pvp thread. It's been done to death. The devs have said that PvE is their focus for now. Discussing how PvP could be done is one thing, but discussing whether it should be done is stupid and pointless.

We don't need another pvp thread. It's been done to death. The devs have said that PvE is their focus for now. Discussing how PvP could be done is one thing, but discussing whether it should be done is stupid and pointless.

I was unaware of this and was just pointing out some of my idea's.

Many different idea's and pvp was just one of them.

Although some think i have a crystal boll where i can predict the future this is not the case.

Edited by GrandMasterV

But amuse me why no PvP?

The community seems to think that "No pvp yet." translates to "NO PVP EVER!". It's pretty much a really heated debate around here too...kinda like difficulty...probably the two most locked topics due to insults that start flying in the threads :\

The community seems to think that "No pvp yet." translates to "NO PVP EVER!". It's pretty much a really heated debate around here too...kinda like difficulty...probably the two most locked topics due to insults that start flying in the threads :\

No intention of going down that road, but thanks for pointing that out will consider PvP "a perhaps some day"