Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Wildlife : Rhino Lions

Deidaku

Yeah there's Kubrows , we steal their eggs and sh*t 

But wouldn't it be aweosme if they were predated by something bigger?

Mutant Rhino Lions , something at least big enough to be a major thread.

Kinda like the predator thing in Avatar that tries to kill the main character at the beginning

the thanator

67538.gif

I'll tame it! Whatever it takes. Being one of the 501 I am already turned off by the mere thoughts of kubrows. But lions are only the second biggest cat in the animal kingdom. I want rhigers, rhino tigers!

Edited by Sedant

I think that's a bug , there's no way they can get hit by those small things.....>_>

Just started noticing it as of U14, appears to be from AOE damage when the cujos do their "rhino charge" animation.  I hope it's a bug because it's annoying as hell..

They could be like mini bosses on earth. 

You take a tunnel and emerge onto the small pond tileset, to see a giant rhino thing thrashing some grineer troopers. That would be fun, and a nice change of pace from all of the cannon fodder enemies we have now.

They could be like mini bosses on earth. 

You take a tunnel and emerge onto the small pond tileset, to see a giant rhino thing thrashing some grineer troopers. That would be fun, and a nice change of pace from all of the cannon fodder enemies we have now.

It would be funny to see how New players deal with this

*ohhh sh*****************t *

I'm sorry, no, I won't take it.  If we accept rhino lions, then we open the gate to all kinds of crap.  What's next?  Centaur dragons?  How about demon fairies?  Maybe buffalo elves?  Heck, Why not whale vultures?  I'm going to make a stand for plausible monsters everywhere. Who's with me?

Edited by Incunabulum

I'm sorry, no, I won't take it.  If we accept rhino lions, then we open the gate to all kinds of crap.  What's next?  Centaur dragons?  How about demon fairies?  Maybe buffalo elves?  Heck, Why not whale vultures?  I'm going to make a stand for plausible monsters everywhere. Who's with me?

Plausible Monsters? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

We're fighting Mutant dog zombies made from degenerate cyborg clones on a daily Basis and you're expecting plausible enemies

NOTHING is plausible in this game XD