Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow:pink Fur

GeoDP

I'm one of the few that have that rare  colour so, since it is rare i tried selling the imprint and guess what....EVERY single person that wanted to see my kubrow said that this pink is not pink and you know what,I agree with them.

The pink colour on the kubrow is very light and people often mistake it for orange or brown depending on the background lighting.

So,please DE make it a bit more pinkish. 

EDIT: Pictures added (It took me some time to figure out)

1405979374_warframe0003.jpg

EDIT 2: Another picture with colour correction off (As requested):

1405981803_warframe0004.jpg

Edited by GeoDP

Turn off Color Correction to see what it really looks like.

Why should i do that? Who plays without colour correction just to see the "real" colours of  his/her Kubrow.

EDIT: Anyway,here you go,a pic with colour correction off.As you can see iot is still pink!

1405981803_warframe0004.jpg

Edited by GeoDP

What makes you think that color is rare? I have it as well. If it's rare, I'm gonna sell my imprint to the highest bidder!

I assumed it's rare because people have told me so and I haven't seen  a lot of people with this colour on their kubrows.

Also many people are interested in it,but are turned away for the reasons I mentioned above.

Why should i do that? Who plays without colour correction just to see the "real" colours of  his/her Kubrow.

EDIT: Anyway,here you go,a pic with colour correction off.As you can see iot is still pink!

Because the color correction in this game is overly strong, desaturates colors, darkens everything and looks wholly unnatural. You also lose a lot of color fidelty between different shades. In short, it looks bad.

But, that said, lots of users have color correction off for these reasons, so what you see may look different than what they see.

I assumed it's rare because people have told me so and I haven't seen  a lot of people with this colour on their kubrows.

Also many people are interested in it,but are turned away for the reasons I mentioned above.

Maybe I've just met a lot of "lucky" people, but I've seen it several times. More so than the ever so common white colored one.