Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Collar Mission

Chub_N_Tuck

Hey, my kubrow matured earlier tonight, but I started the collar mission after it matured. Then the quest log says wait for my kubrow to be matured. I restarted the game or went on a mission and came back, but still says to wait for maturity. Does this need a fix or do I need to wait??

I'm having the same Issue, mine hatched yesterday, and it's full grow (bigger than my ember and frost) and I got the message from lotus saying I need the collar, I'm assuming this is a bug where the kubrow grew too early, also what kind did you get? I got a Sunika

At first I can't even get a egg.. after gosh knows how many runs..

Then one wastes plat on a kubrow they wont be able to use because one can't get the collar..

When it comes to the whole kubrow thing, I am deeply dissapointed tbh. I had nothing but trouble with it.

Same S#&$ different day. For some reason i got my howl of kubrow quest restarted before my kubrow was adulted, and now im stuck in the one to get ann egg and no ideas how to get the collar quest, cant grinding for the first egg was so tiresome that no way im gonna hunt for another one :S

I have a very similar issue. I bought the Kubrow kit and I have my Kubrow now fully grown and matured but lotus still says I need an egg, my friend had the mission for the collar unlocked but I couldn't get it. I am very unsure what to do and I've done the Howl of the Kubrow first mission about two dozen times. I'm tired of having a kubrow just sitting around, I would really like to have this fixed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

я получил яйцо куброу, но когда вернулся не заметил изменений, да и в инвентаре его нет, а инкубатор выдает "сегмент требуется (хотя он у меня есть в инвентаре) 

куброу не растет в инкубаторе

• 3 months later...

My huras kubrow matured in 1,5 days. I had heard that they would mature after claiming the 2nd consecutive login reward, how ever I only claimed one and in the night I heard some noises and noticed it had gotten really big. The arsenal says I need to get a collar. Codex says I need to wait for it to mature. I think this is more of a wide spread problem with the Codex's quest system instead of a problem in the quests itself (see the disappearing Archwing).

I probably didn't have the Howl of the Kubrow quest active when it matured, nor can I really reactivate it atm. Does the stasis cost something if I'll try circumventing this situation?

Background: I purchased the egg with platinum and all the other optional parts with credit from the market.

Edit: Success! I noticed with the Archwing quest that clicking and double-clicking then backing up with Esc several times in a row worked so I tried it with the Kubrow mission. The status was "Wait for your Kubrow to mature" even if I had him matured hours ago. I clicked back and forth and suddenly when I opened the quest a Begin-button appeared on lower right. I clicked on it and got the alert to Defend your Kubrown in Combat Lith (Earth).

Edited by TtBrain

• 2 weeks later...

My huras kubrow matured in 1,5 days. I had heard that they would mature after claiming the 2nd consecutive login reward, how ever I only claimed one and in the night I heard some noises and noticed it had gotten really big. The arsenal says I need to get a collar. Codex says I need to wait for it to mature. I think this is more of a wide spread problem with the Codex's quest system instead of a problem in the quests itself (see the disappearing Archwing).

I probably didn't have the Howl of the Kubrow quest active when it matured, nor can I really reactivate it atm. Does the stasis cost something if I'll try circumventing this situation?

Background: I purchased the egg with platinum and all the other optional parts with credit from the market.

Edit: Success! I noticed with the Archwing quest that clicking and double-clicking then backing up with Esc several times in a row worked so I tried it with the Kubrow mission. The status was "Wait for your Kubrow to mature" even if I had him matured hours ago. I clicked back and forth and suddenly when I opened the quest a Begin-button appeared on lower right. I clicked on it and got the alert to Defend your Kubrown in Combat Lith (Earth)

This worked for me. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, my kubrow matured earlier tonight, but I started the collar mission after it matured. Then the quest log says wait for my kubrow to be matured. I restarted the game or went on a mission and came back, but still says to wait for maturity. Does this need a fix or do I need to wait??

go on your codex -> quests -> Howl of the kubrow -> begin.

it will begin were you last left off in the quest and lotus should say your kubrow has been mutured.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...