Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Play "intentional Or Bug"!

Dresden_

It's that time, again!  Time to play the hottest new gameshow in town!  Let's play "Intentional or Bug"!

The rules are simple:  We post about undocumented changes, and guess whether they were intentional or if they are a bug.  Can it get any simpler than that?  

I'll start it off with a few undocumented changes.  Let's see what the survey says!

1.  Decreases in XP

2.  Decreases in Credits

3.  Unable to sell or build Arcane helmets

4.  Runners always explode on death

5.  Extractors can't be deployed on unlocked, but uncompleted planets

Keep in mind, these aren't necessarily bugs.  These very well could be [arbitrary][, detracting][, stupid] changes.  Don't post things you know are bugs (EG Kubrow's 1s bleedout timer) - where's the fun in that?

Extractors have always been this way.

No they haven't.  You could have "blue" nodes and still extract.  Just couldn't have any padlocks.

4.  Runners always explode on death

question does shooting them to a wall count, where they just disintigrate instead of explode

I think proc kills are the only time they don't explode, now.

Edited by Dresden_

Explosive weapons not working on enemies in Vauban's vortex.

Eh sounds like lag to me.  I have no problem killing stuff in a Vortex/Bastille with explosives.  Plus, even it weren't lag, that's clearly a bug and not in the spirit of the gameshow.  DISQUALIFIED!

Runners exploding on death IS a documented change, and they never explode when you kill them with melee.

In compliance with the title:

Kubrow's DNA degrades over time, while their loyalty degrades when they die (and presumably are recloned). Are the two meters switched? Or do we just have the S@^%tiest cloning machine in existence?

Edited by fishworshipper

Extractors have always been this way.

Nope sry you're wrong

You could still deploy it once you had unlocked every nodes, but didn't need to complete all of them.

Now you need to complete every node.

I think this is intentional.

Runners exploding on death IS a documented change, and they never explode when you kill them with melee.

Quote of documented change, please?  The second half of that is insanely false.  I used to just run DSD on Pluto with an insanely decked out Orthos Prime.  Both times I've tried since the patch, dead in the first two waves.  They still blow up.

Quote of documented change, please?  The second half of that is insanely false.  I used to just run DSD on Pluto with an insanely decked out Orthos Prime.  Both times I've tried since the patch, dead in the first two waves.  They still blow up.

Is it really that bad?

Im honestly considering reinstalling just to see the absoloute mess the infested are now

Last I remember things that fire bolts or arrows didnt cause them to blow up depending on what elements you had on them I believe

• Suicide Runners will no longer explode on death if killed by melee. The death explosion causes stagger, and damage scales up with their level.

Also, it might just be that I'm a ye olde veterene, but as far as I recall Runners have ALWAYS exploded when shot by a bullet.

Is it really that bad?

Im honestly considering reinstalling just to see the absoloute mess the infested are now

Last I remember things that fire bolts or arrows didnt cause them to blow up depending on what elements you had on them I believe

Oh, you'll hate them now. Ancients give some nasty buffs to nearby infested now. Especially Toxic. Euuugh.

I definitely feel betrayed. XP has almost certainly been nerfed. It was so easy to get something to level 10 now it takes forever to get it a few levels.

All they talk about is lessening the grind, and after(with?) this whole PWE fiasco, all I feel is betrayal.

-increased damage from mobs, mainly all infested...trying to melee a lvl 20+ small group of infested without CC? Forget it. 3 chargers will kill even fully armored valkyr in sheer seconds.

and the big one, -What happened to wall-jump/spring velocity?.........thats a huge nerf to the enjoyment of parkour in warframe for me, it's hard to believe the DE would do this intentionally as it feels like it takes away from what warframe is suppose to be.

Wall sling-shot was reported by rebecca that its a bug

Edited by ImortalTJones