Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Migration, Legendary Cores And Other Things.

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

Question

For the brave Tenno who've migrated already.  

Did your legendary cores make it over to the PS4 as well?

Have all of your mods been transferred intact?

Is the migration instantaneous?  Are you playing with the migrated data already?

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance for replying/helping.

Im looking to make the transfer on the off chance that I ever pick up a PS4, lol. I know I can create a PSN account without having a PS4, but can I make a PS4 Warframe account to transfer to without logging in on a machine? Do I need to borrow a buddy's? Or does it just link to the PSN and copy to a WF account once you make it?

./questions >.>

Im looking to make the transfer on the off chance that I ever pick up a PS4, lol. I know I can create a PSN account without having a PS4, but can I make a PS4 Warframe account to transfer to without logging in on a machine? Do I need to borrow a buddy's? Or does it just link to the PSN and copy to a WF account once you make it?

./questions >.>

You can get onto sony's website and make a new PSN account without owning any console.  After you've done that, when you purchase a PS4 you can use the same credentials as your PSN account and log in with your machine.  As the account migration notes indicate, your warframe account will be waiting or you when you do get your PS4.

I migrated and lost everything I had built in my foundry. prime weapons. Vauban and other warframes are all gone and the pieces are missing after the migate. so mad about it.....

I did keep most of the mods I had collected and all items in inventory. it was also instant migrate.

Edited by Nubulous

I migrated and lost everything I had built in my foundry. prime weapons. Vauban and other warframes are all gone and the pieces are missing after the migate. so mad about it.....

I did keep most of the mods I had collected and all items in inventory. it was also instant migrate.

Wow. Did you contact support about it? You should put in a support ticket right away.

I somehow still have the blueprints for the missing finished stuff. but I had 30 things ready to claim in foundry before migrate. after I have 0 and lost my resources/pieces for what was made

Did the migration move your already claimed items? Maybe it can't migrate unclaimed stuff in foundry. Hmm if that's the case the devs should know about it and update the migration FAQ.

yeah I kept the items in my inventory that I had before migration. just lost the ready to claim ones and their materials.

fyi it has been specifically stated that your foundry will not be copied over. good luck getting your stuff back.

yeah I kept the items in my inventory that I had before migration. just lost the ready to claim ones and their materials.

Ahh... But still they should've given folks fair warning about unclaimed items. I mean. A copy is a copy right?

I hope support sorts you out and can move your foundry data intact, I really appreciate all of the info you're sharing with me. Thank you.

If you like to friend me on PS4 my IGN is same as on PC. =)

I haven't migrated yet. just wondering something before I do, does it undo the frames/mods you unlocked or earned on the ps4 version.
I kind of gave up on migration a long while ago, but I have frames on the pc version that I don't on the ps4 and want to transfer them over but not if I will the other frames I worked towards.

Edit: bleh, so, found out it rewrites over ps4 progress totally so just going to make a new psn just for the transfer.
or just let mom use the transfer since she is interested in the game.

Edited by Aensland

I haven't migrated yet. just wondering something before I do, does it undo the frames/mods you unlocked or earned on the ps4 version.

I kind of gave up on migration a long while ago, but I have frames on the pc version that I don't on the ps4 and want to transfer them over but not if I will the other frames I worked towards.

Edit: bleh, so, found out it rewrites over ps4 progress totally so just going to make a new psn just for the transfer.

or just let mom use the transfer since she is interested in the game.

Wow dude I wish I could get my parents to play games. You're lucky to have her. =)

(Granted I already have a kid of my own, but still it would be cool.)

Yes I don't think migrations are for everyone. If you've got substantial progress already on PS4 it's probably not a good thing to overwrite that.

I'm Very lucky,  mom collects consoles and occasionally still breaks out her discontinued chaos dwarves from 40k.
Right now all she has is a loki, so the influx of extra frames without having to spend extra money will make a nice gift.