Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Theories

nightfighter000

The great Lightbiter129 would never be trolled, you shall fool no one!

Mmhmm, yeah I like cheesecake as much as the next person. Although I wouldn't recommend putting it on your head and claiming that pizza is made by aliens. That would just be weird right?

Mightmighter123 I think a theory like this seems a little too ...."hollywood" for this game, I mean yea ash is ninjalike and badass and all but if the stalker is related to anyone it should be excalibur, since they share the same bodytype.
but even that seems highly unlikely to me

Mmhmm, yeah I like cheesecake as much as the next person. Although I wouldn't recommend putting it on your head and claiming that pizza is made by aliens. That would just be weird right?

Yes but please don't lie cuz knightbrighter010 is so powerful that he's the master of Stalker, and Stalker is the master of Ash, and Ash is the master of ninjas, and "Ninjas Pay Fee".

i think ash and the stalker are related or in link in some way like maybe the stalker is ash's mentor or ash is the student of the stalker if any one can confirm this please let me know my user name is wiferider6969

maybe no one knew your name cuz you didnt post it right as seen above?? seriously know no need to put your name on here we can see it andthe stalker hates us

not the whole time they where sent to the void so that means between the time of each warframe life there could have been something there and we not know it have you thought about,just thing about it ok

Yeah maybe Batman is the master of Ironman.

Edited by PachTrick

Here's a quick timeline for you:

people were sent into the void

they came out as tenno and were given warframes

tenno fought for the Orokin and killed the sentients 

tenno turned on the Orokin and killed them while the stalker watched from the sidelines 

tenno went to sleep

hundreds of years passed

tenno wake back up

stalker tries to kill them a bunch

Last thought ...

Is it not possible that the Stalker is the product of the last remaining Orokin who made a final warframe just for a nonTenno (but can still use Void energy or some variant of that as Stalker uses MODS like warframes do) so that they could die knowing that they might yet be avenged?

I kinda like that thought. But it makes a bit confusion in how he got to this exo suit or how they actually managed to give him the order or at least thought to avenge them. Was it some sort of program that flew from their scientists to him? I dont know.

Stalker was watching the Tenno killing each and evry orokin , which probably meant that a large force of them was assembled on the sport or maybe even the last survivors.

Btw it's highly impossible...unless DE decides to make it work.

For example, they may tell us the Ash Prime was really the student of the pre-twisted Stalker.

Stalker was a low guardian, it's highly unlikely he would have gotten to train the tenno who were ranked much higher than him