Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Search For Banshee Is Getting A Little Tedious

-Wild_Hunt-

Question

I understand that a lot of people found all 3 parts already but there are a lot of people who have not...and there are those like me who just need that 1 last part and can not find it.  Have the DEs announced that they will increase her drop rate a bit or anything?  Thanks=)

19 answers to this question

Its starts with asking for certain things to drop more often, then it becomes TOO easy...unless you've already maxed out all the other frames then I understand your frustration. If not, then you're just being picky, sir. I have gotten the 5 systems off of defense mission and couple nights ago during a random mission I got the chassis. You COULD spent some cash and just go get it also. Perhaps the'll add some more areas to explore and have a boss to drop it later on, as of now, luck's your way to go.

I had no issue getting all of her parts. I literally got them within 2 days with out trying. But I did do a large number of defense missions to 15 and randomly got her system from a Raid on Sedna.

I got a Banshee chassis from a defence mission, so I can guarantee that they do drop. It's just that helmets seem to be a more common drop - in general - than the other parts of the warframe. That applies to all warframe BPs, really.

I got a Banshee chassis from a defence mission, so I can guarantee that they do drop. It's just that helmets seem to be a more common drop - in general - than the other parts of the warframe. That applies to all warframe BPs, really.

Was it infested defense?

Edited by raidredemption

I've been trying to farm the chassis for the last two weeks now. And quite honestly, I'm getting kinda fed up with this insanely rare drop rate. I managed to level 4 frames to 30 in that time, as well as all my weapons.

I've gotten all her skills to the highest rank already, and I dont even own the bloody frame yet

So I stopped playing. I'll wait until there's some word on the devs about this, because I'm not exactly having fun right now.

This is like the general feeling: I am gonna wait until the drop rates are better or keep trying at it until I finally get lucky.  I am going to keep trying but i just wanted to get a feel on how the community felt.  Thank you for not bashing me and calling me lazy everyone=)

How the community feels is that this frame is 20 times more of a grind than any other suit.

Apart from the 3 guys who got it at a speed that would be lucky for any of the old suits 3 patches ago, let alone banshee, but still feel the need to share their obviously anomalous experience because: ??

hopefully they will fix not-actually-escalating rewards from escalating defence and place banshee parts on one of the higher reward tiers, or something. i'm all in favour of trialling a new drop system for something but this is faaaar too painful.

RNG is RNG, something peeps must understand. 1 week in MMO's world is like a second. Peeps should stop the expectation that in 1 week they should have all BP's, all warframes and all weapons.

The end game in Warframe is farming / hunting for stuff you want / need. I know peeps who didn't get their chassis or helmet or systems for Rhino / Ash / Nyx / Ember etc, and been trying for weeks. Is just the way the game is. Same with mods, some peeps are really unlucky with elemental mods, others with redirection / vitality, others with skill mods etc.

If you only play the game to farm (like a chore / grind) then it gets frustrating / boring fast (either way, if you get or not what you wanted, because if you get it then you lose the hook to keep playing). If you play the game for what it is, a Co-Op shooter with cool space ninjas, and enjoy the surprise drops you get for playing, you will feel better - IMHO :)

oh same, was given a tip by a friend that he got the chasis from a friend 15 mins prior to the convo, i rushed iand and spammed it... got chassis after the 2nd try. :D i already got the systems and helm from infested def. :D