Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think/hope The Larger Player Ship Is Going To Have

warpath514

As some of us know we will be getting another larger ship some time in the near future(best guess would be 14.5-U15)

Since the liset already has the basic functions of the UI that almost certainly means the larger ship will have some more features hopefully more original ones.

I hope the larger ship has a training simulator where you can test your weapons on every enemy in the game without the risk of losing a revive.

The second thing i hope for is a purely cosmetic feature. Its basically a room with all your weapons and warframes on display.

I can only vaguely remember the animation with the larger ship so theres a chance i am vastly overestimating the size of the larger ship but DE did say something about the ship being larger on the inside due to void technology(can someone please tell which devstream the animation was shown)

Now please post what you are hoping the larger ship will have.

Edited by warpath514

As far as I understand, we have the larger ship. The stealth one separates from the ship with your foundry and such for missions.

That is actually hard to confirm and deny since we cant see the outside of the ship when we are not doing missions at the moment. Lets try to hope DE is going to give us more toys to play with next month

Edited by warpath514

shooting range

a place (the rest of the ship!) dedicated to the kubrow (and sentinals)

holo deck to try out weapons/frames and parkour

mission ideas for the ship (dedicated to the ship itself, not *go get thing, put it in ship so you can do thing)

after you escape Vor you have to guide the ship through grineer galleons and fighters.

(taken something from mass-effect here) a raid on you're ship, a small enemy patrol picked you up for a brief second and managed to find you, now you have to destroy them before reinforcements come, would be a timed mission, meaning if you fail, you get captured (like if the zanuka gets you) you have to escape.

Looking at the size of the access port for the Tenno and that compared to the rest of the the liset the scale isn't really difficult to determine. When we get the docking all we'll get is an animation. I mean the liset isn't even big enough to stand in.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for new toys but keeping expectations realistic prevents self inflicted dissapointment.

That is actually hard to confirm and deny since we cant see the outside of the ship when we are not doing missions at the moment. Lets try to hope DE is going to give us more toys to play with next month

Looking at the size of the access port for the Tenno and that compared to the rest of the the liset the scale isn't really difficult to determine. When we get the docking all we'll get is an animation. I mean the liset isn't even big enough to stand in.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for new toys but keeping expectations realistic prevents self inflicted dissapointment.

Edit: said in a dev stream that the inside is bigger than the outside scale is a appearantly meaningless so retracted. Though now I wonder why they made the docking unless they changed their mind about the void energies warping space thing.

Edited by NevanChambers

Don't get me wrong I'm all for new toys but keeping expectations realistic prevents self inflicted disappointment.

DE mentioned all the way back in Devstream 27 that the liset was bigger on the inside then it is on the outside so the scaling is a bit unreliable. Suppose we will just have to wait for DE to add in more of the ship features and animations. The access port for all we know could simple be a airlock for the ship so the tenno can safely transition between the inside of the ship and the outisde

Edited by warpath514

DE mentioned all the way back in Devstream 27 that the liset was bigger on the inside then it is on the outside so the scaling is a bit unreliable. Suppose we will just have to wait for DE to add in more of the ship features and animations. The access port for all we know could simple be a airlock for the ship so the tenno can safely transition between the inside of the ship and the outisde

Lol ninjad I actually found that and edited my post before I read yours but I agree. As I said though kinda makes docking with anything at all seem pointless.

A larger bridge area like when the ships were first shown instead of the claustrophobic cabinet we have now.  

A bedroom, similar to what you get in the Normandy.  With a bed and desk and computer consoles and everything, not just a crappy cryopod.

A private meditation chamber, because I like to meditate.  

And an observation deck, so I can better see the pretty planets and stars and stuff.  Maybe make this and the meditation chamber all in one.

Edited by Beas7ie

I actually think the one we are using right now is the drop ship. And it's part of a bigger vessel. Maybe the bigger ship will have the hub? Where the tenno can meet up with others, I hope you guys remember that from the past livestreams.

Also I would love a jacuzzi where I can relax and rest my body after a 40 minute Tier 4 survival.

As far as I understand, we have the larger ship. The stealth one separates from the ship with your foundry and such for missions.

warframe+1.jpg

I think that was the planned bridge area for the ships, but then they changed it to the claustrophobic area we have now.  I like the big area and hope we have a chance to upgrade in the future.  But do add in a fancy captain's chair.  

Edited by Beas7ie