Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Weapons! Feedback Please

Kurrumitsumi

So i have been thinking about our kubrows and how useful they could really be and in different ways, here i have the base for a blade weilding kubrow that would deal more damage than your standard bite and be much more agile as it would run through an enemy to strike instead of poising to bite, i have a few other consepts such as a healing kubrow that would you and neaby team mates and a stomper kubrow with gauntlets that would make shockwaves, but before i continued i wanted some comunity feedback,

this is a super rough sketch just to give you an idea of what i was thinking, there would also be a harness that hols the blade and so on but like i said i want to see if this is even something people would be interested in

kubrowwepscopy_zpsba437dc2.jpg

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

I want it to shoot bees out of its mouth when it barks! Jokes aside, why couldn't they be weaponized. Think Rampage from the second Transformers movie, he sported twin chain guns on his back, why couldn't we equip some sort of weapon harness on them that could fill the ranged attack role all the other sentinels are capable of. If something like this was implemented, it would likely have to be a specific weaponized breed and not have any melee ability. I think a lot of people would be for it.

tf_hftd_ratr_deluxe_ravage1_s.jpg

Edited by Sedant

it wasnt supposed to quote you sorry lol

It should be like this!

dinoriders1.jpeg

But no, weapons on kubrows are bad. Besides, stop adding new content and fix all these bugs first.

i cant add anything new, im simply posting an idea i had, IF this is ever added it wont be for some time, im asking for feeback on the idea not "what does de 'NEED' to do"

and if you think there bad, why? 

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

So i have been thinking about our kubrows and how useful they could really be and in different ways, here i have the base for a blade weilding kubrow that would deal more damage than your standard bite and be much more agile as it would run through an enemy to strike instead of poising to bite, i have a few other consepts such as a healing kubrow that would you and neaby team mates and a stomper kubrow with gauntlets that would make shockwaves, but before i continued i wanted some comunity feedback,

this is a super rough sketch just to give you an idea of what i was thinking, there would also be a harness that hols the blade and so on but like i said i want to see if this is even something people would be interested in

kubrowwepscopy_zpsba437dc2.jpg

all i can think of is dark souls lol. that is not a bad idea to let it use some of our swords.