Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors Major Issue

Stormandreas

Ok, I've played a few of the Dark Sector conflicts now, and have noticed one major issue which destroys all fun in it.

Spawn Camping.

I have played 3 matches in a row now where the entire enemy team just camps at the attackers spawn, and doesn't allow any gameplay. This... is completely unfair. Especially considering that the attackers can't get to the defenders spawn.

Another big issue, is when putting down turrets, the alliance/clan has put the turrets around the consoles, making it impossible to ever progress.

Both of these issues MUST be fixed immediately, as the Dark Sectors become extremely un-fun VERY quickly.

That is not a major issue, that is correct, if adversaries could access spawns, instead of your adversary camping their spawn, it would be you camping their spawn, and exploiting/kill them as soon as they spawn, commonly known as spawn-kill exploit.

If the attacker don't advance, they also cant win anyway.

Edited by 7grims

Welcome to PvP, where everybody is A******s.

Get used to this, as many game companies allow crap like this.

Precisely why DE should re mediate this, as it would make PVP just a bit better at least.

That is not a major issue, that is correct, if adversaries could access spawns, instead of your adversary camping their spawn, it would be you camping their spawn, and exploiting/kill them as soon as they spawn, commonly known as spawn-kill exploit.

If the attacker don't advance, they also cant win anyway.

This is the problem. Most of the time the attackers NEVER CAN advance, regardless, because theirs either a poison weapon spawn camper, or turrets blocking the way you can't get past, or both.

Ok, I've played a few of the Dark Sector conflicts now, and have noticed one major issue which destroys all fun in it.

Spawn Camping.

I have played 3 matches in a row now where the entire enemy team just camps at the attackers spawn, and doesn't allow any gameplay. This... is completely unfair. Especially considering that the attackers can't get to the defenders spawn.

Another big issue, is when putting down turrets, the alliance/clan has put the turrets around the consoles, making it impossible to ever progress.

Both of these issues MUST be fixed immediately, as the Dark Sectors become extremely un-fun VERY quickly.

I completely agree with the first issue you brought up, about Spawn Killing.

I suggest that the Attacker and Defenders be separated by a invisible barrier, like the ones in the two doors in the first stage of the Conflict.