Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Losing Loyalty Without Dying?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I've been told that when a Kubrow dies during a mission it loses 20% loyalty.

Fine.

Now, I've just finished 15 waves on Sechura with my(now)level 30 Raska, with all maxed link mods on and I'm absolutely sure she hasn't died.

I've been almost constantly with an eye on her, never revived her, neither me or my teammates.

After the mission I check the Kubrow station and try to guess? 60 loyalty.

This loyalty/health system should be really changed, but I at least hope this one is a bug; otherwise I think DE should definitely give us more info.

EDIT: damn I was supposed to post it in the bugs session....

Edited by siralextraffo

7 answers to this question

I can only witness my game not everyone's, and in my game, every mission complete automatically comes with a &!$$ed off kubrow

Well that's even worse than my bug!

Anyway, loyalty is supposed to be lost if Kubrow dies, which makes almost sense to me.....but mine has lost 40% after a mission where she hasn't died!!

I can only witness my game not everyone's, and in my game, every mission complete automatically comes with a &!$$ed off kubrow

True. I just wouldn't think that losing loyalty after completing a mission would be intentional. 

True. I just wouldn't think that losing loyalty after completing a mission would be intentional. 

I honestly believed this was completely normal. Every mission results in my baby being 10% less loyal. I never bring him on missions now, but I never filed a report since it was consistent. Just thought it was a bad game mechanic (not like Warframe isn't full of them already)