The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Starwars !

-NoxVenator-

I think warframe is gonna be winning this one. In terms of sheer numbers the grineer and corpus both outproduce their equivalent factions, and while warframes might be on the same level power-wise as a jedi they're much more durable. 

I'd think Warframe would win, but that's my opinion. Now that is established, let me explain why. The Tenno and their Warframes can take a hit, everything dies in one hit in Star Wars. I mean, seriously? You might as well be naked, that armor isn't doing anything for you. With the shields installed on our Warframes, the Tenno could easily take several lightsaber hits. Just imagine Rhino (Prime) with Iron Skin. Plus, our abilities would so very easily make any Jedi or Sith useless. I mean Molecular Prime, World on Fire, and many others. You can't block fire exploding from underneath you, no possible way. 

Grineer wins:

Because Stormtroopers couldn't shoot worth anything

Stalker wins:

As skilled as Boba is Stalker could defeat him in a few ways easily.

The last one is based on situation really.

Tenno would require an explosive gun like Penta or Ogris to beat them because if they don't they'd deflect normal bullets and send them back to Tenno.

Jedi do have the Force which is pretty dangerous but Warframes have energy which requires an amount of it. But Jedi could use the force quickly. The last one is a bit hard to say but Jedi for my vote

I think warframe is gonna be winning this one. In terms of sheer numbers the grineer and corpus both outproduce their equivalent factions, and while warframes might be on the same level power-wise as a jedi they're much more durable. 

assuming ofcourse the battlefield is equal, like a standard grineer squad vs a standard trooper squad, etc

Except M prime and a dozen other warframe abilities would destroy anything in the star wars universe.

you clearly underestimate the force ! if you had any starwars comic knowledge you wouldnt be making such statements :P

i think it would be One Hell of a fight !, not even M Prime would be enough to simply kill the jedi, the tenno abilities are eradicating, but a jedi can do ALot of things with his force including throwing tenno left and right and avoiding deadly blows

1. Clone troopers, they're not built like degrading genetic copies.

2. Neither, they're both inept

3. Boba Fett, he can fly, has rockets, and doesn't look like he's from the Warframe reject pile.

4. Sith, no explanation needed but I'll provide one anyways. Can any known Warframe pull a star destroyer out of the sky and make it crash to the ground? Mag can barely send enemies flying across a map, I think not!

SecretSith01.JPG

As much as I like Warframe, Star Wars destroys them in comparison.

Edited by Sedant

1. Clone Troopers

2. Neither, they're both inept

3. Boba Fett

4. Sith

As much as I like Warframe, Star Wars destroys them in comparison.

1. Grineer have actual armor and Napalms, and rollers, and arc traps.

2. True, but the Corpus do have the laser doors.

3. Stalker used absorb! It's super effective!

4. Rhino, use Iron Skin, Roar and Stomp! (Have yet to see a jedi block a earthquake that disrupts time and space)

In my honest opinion, Warframe takes the victory here.

How can Clone troopers win? There shooting is horrible.

[size=5]

The movies arent the base of this comparison, the comics and books are

the movies had alot of embarrassing mistakes and were Very unfair to everyone in the starwars universe

if you base this with the movies, the jedi wont stand a chance, but a real starwars fan who has comic knowledge would actually Vote for the Starwars side, just my opinion though, the fights in everyone of these comparisons would be so close we need Screwattack on this !!

[/size]

assuming ofcourse the battlefield is equal, like a standard grineer squad vs a standard trooper squad, etc

Even if the battlefield wasn't equal, the Grineer and the corpus can both field an absurd amount of troops. In gradivus dilemma the corpus lost 10000 ships and the grineer almost that many, and in one year the Grineer have lost more than 4000000000 lancers (according to player statistics) which is something like a million troops a day. I think even if the grineer aren't as good on a per-soldier basis as clone troopers they have so many soldiers it doesn't really matter. 

How can Clone troopers win? There shooting is horrible.

I'd like to disagree, Storm Troopers can't hit a thing, but Clone Troopers can. They are also smarter and better trained it seems, and equipped. They probably have better accuracy due to their rifles being longer, which gives higher velocity=higher killing power, also a longer barrel leads the projectile better, making it far more accurate. I still think the Grineer would win. Ogris is a monster, they have thicker armor, and can actually take a hit. For any Star Wars character, it's one and done.

The movies arent the base of this comparison, the comics and books arethe movies had alot of embarrassing mistakes and were Very unfair to everyone in the starwars universeif you base this with the movies, the jedi wont stand a chance, but a real starwars fan who has comic knowledge would actually Vote for the Starwars side, just my opinion though, the fights in everyone of these comparisons would be so close we need Screwattack on this !!

You took me serious?

I'd like to disagree, Storm Troopers can't hit a thing, but Clone Troopers can. They are also smarter and better trained it seems, and equipped. They probably have better accuracy due to their rifles being longer, which gives higher velocity=higher killing power, also a longer barrel leads the projectile better, making it far more accurate. I still think the Grineer would win. Ogris is a monster, they have thicker armor, and can actually take a hit. For any Star Wars character, it's one and done.

But his pic shows a Storm troopers which is much different than Clone troopers.