The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Starwars !

-NoxVenator-

There is one Warframe you are forgetting: Valkyr. Hysteria would render her immune to lightsabers and the force more than long enough to significantly reduce the Jedi population in an area. Of course, after it ends survivability would be based on the ability of the survivors to fight back.

There is one Warframe you are forgetting: Valkyr. Hysteria would render her immune to lightsabers and the force more than long enough to significantly reduce the Jedi population in an area. Of course, after it ends survivability would be based on the ability of the survivors to fight back.

yea. because we all know a jedi cant just hadouken valkyr sending her flying like team rocket out of the whole area.

k

• 4 weeks later...

who would i pick for the tenno loki?nyx? heck stalker? ummmmm

meh lets go with the valkyrie since paralysis would make valkyr snap their necks,warcry with dual ichors can chop em in half,ripline can rip them in pieces,and hysteria yeah she would maul their faces

• 4 months later...

It is no easy to resolve the Jedi/Sith vs Tenno thing.

At swordplay I see both of them quite equal, maybe a little better the Star Wars ones. Same with the acrobatics, both are awesome at that, each one with their own tricks.

Talking about the arsenal, well, the ligthsaber is a dreamt weapon for nearly all of us, but the Tenno have a very wide arsenal to face them. Force users can make a good use of other weapons if they want, but they use to fight solely with the ligthsaber.

They can stop bullets, I know, but other weapons like Ignis, Embolist and the shotguns can be a big problem for them.

Talking about powers, both have very good options, maybe the Tenno ones thougher. They have more options, but condinitioned too, because each frame have their 4 own. Said that, there will be more effective frames than others to face a Jedi/Sith. These ones have from their part more versatility, having a wide range of force powers that they have learnt.

But for me the crucial part is the durability. The Tenno have shields and an armor made of an unknown material in adittion to powers to enhace them. On the other side Jedi and Sith don´t use to wear any kind of armor. Well, they though it better on the old republic times. The thing is that for a Jedi/Sith a mistake can be fatal, while the Tenno can allow themselves to make some with less risk.

There are things too hard to know like the interactions between the different Warframe materials and the lightsabers. In the Star Wars universe there material like the mandalorian steel and the cortosis that can stop and even defuse them.

A good way to compare that would be the games Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy, with a similar gameplay. I liked them a lot. I like a lot the Jedi/Sith too, but I think the Tenno would have some advantage figthing against them. Talking about skill and power, both universes have a wide range from legends to rookies, in the Warframe case reflected on us, the players.

• 5 months later...

Grinneer would seem to be able to win a war of attrition simply cause of numbers or the ability to absorb enormous losses. Even if using sub-par troops and weapons. Remember Joseph Stalin's most famous WWII quote "Quantity has a Quality all its own"

Corpus, could probably adapt quite nicely to fighting the CIS, Republic or later Empire. Simply cause the Corpus have demonstrated an exceptional ability to adapt and make use of their opponent's best attributes. In addition, to designing weapons and tactics to counter their opponents strengths. Therefore it is quite likely the corpus could develop and field highly specialized armies against both the CIS and Republic during the Clone Wars, or Empire and Alliance during the GCW.

Tenno existed to adapt to a specific and highly dangerous 'ancient' threat. The Jedi or Sith would be seen as nothing more than a more challenging threat. This would mean the Tenno as a whole would develop a means or method or tactics that would best counter the opponent. Even if that meant as something as drastic as developing an adaptive warframe to win (hello Stalker Warframe). Then the use of wolfpack tactics (4-man) squads would further hurt the survival rates of Jedi or Sith. Remember Tenno seemingly cannot be killed permanently (game mechanic?). Either way, it would really be decided by who could adapt the fastest and capitalize the best on any advantage gained. I would say the Tenno since their entire existence depends on winning.

As an aside,

If I really want to cause mayhem universally: ^_^ Hello Warhammer 40K

Grineer/Stormtroopers/Clones vs Imperial Guard

Corpus/CIS vs Adeptus Mechanicum

Tenno/Sith/Jedi vs Psykers, frak it! C'Tan!

Don't forgets, I has power weapons, gauss weapons, psykers, energy beings (Chaos deities and C'Tan) and a lot of stuff that makes everything else look like a planetary militia...

Edited by KenshiHanshin

i think warframes have some fear factor to them. they are elusive, (relatively)faceless, alien, and they are scary as f*** when they rush to kill you.(go play some conclave with a skilled player on the enemy team) i think that tenno would win because they do not go carelessly for a frontal attack. instead they strike weakpoints behind enemy lines and are always on the move.

Some tenno possess certain skills that would devastate any humanoid with functioning senses, like banshee's sonic boom or silence that can disorient anyone for a short period, enough to kill.

In my opinion that the most dangerous warframe to fight against jedi or sith is Nyx. Nyx possess incredible telepathic power and can turn allies into enemies in seconds. your enemy's combat prowess doesn't matter if they are on your side.

Edited by HermlT

I going to thrown in Warhammer 40K beats all.

Warframe beats Star Wars, the only close point would be Jedi / Sith vs Tenno, but I'd still say Tenno, Jedi aren't that agile and their powers are like basic Tenno powers, they can't keep up with Ultimate. Plus Tenno use Guns.

Grinneer would seem to be able to win a war of attrition simply cause of numbers or the ability to absorb enormous losses. Even if using sub-par troops and weapons. Remember Joseph Stalin's most famous WWII quote "Quantity has a Quality all its own"

Corpus, could probably adapt quite nicely to fighting the CIS, Republic or later Empire. Simply cause the Corpus have demonstrated an exceptional ability to adapt and make use of their opponent's best attributes. In addition, to designing weapons and tactics to counter their opponents strengths. Therefore it is quite likely the corpus could develop and field highly specialized armies against both the CIS and Republic during the Clone Wars, or Empire and Alliance during the GCW.

Tenno existed to adapt to a specific and highly dangerous 'ancient' threat. The Jedi or Sith would be seen as nothing more than a more challenging threat. This would mean the Tenno as a whole would develop a means or method or tactics that would best counter the opponent. Even if that meant as something as drastic as developing an adaptive warframe to win (hello Stalker Warframe). Then the use of wolfpack tactics (4-man) squads would further hurt the survival rates of Jedi or Sith. Remember Tenno seemingly cannot be killed permanently (game mechanic?). Either way, it would really be decided by who could adapt the fastest and capitalize the best on any advantage gained. I would say the Tenno since their entire existence depends on winning.

As an aside,

If I really want to cause mayhem universally: ^_^ Hello Warhammer 40K

Grineer/Stormtroopers/Clones vs Imperial Guard

Corpus/CIS vs Adeptus Mechanicum

Tenno/Sith/Jedi vs Psykers, frak it! C'Tan!

Don't forgets, I has power weapons, gauss weapons, psykers, energy beings (Chaos deities and C'Tan) and a lot of stuff that makes everything else look like a planetary militia...

To a more Fair Match:

Tenno vs Eldar Aspect Warriors

Grineer vs Tau

Corpus vs Mechanicum (new Mechanicum)

Sentients vs Necron

Everyone at once vs Space Marines

40K wins every time.