Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Absorb Bugs.

Dresden_

I've been in a few Infested Defense missions, and several times, now, my Nyx's Absorb skill decides not to absorb any damage.  I could have 25 leapers and ancients all pounding away at me, and the counter only goes up a few hundred points before resetting to zero, if at all.  It's not 100% of the time, so lag could be a contributing issue, however, I didn't have this issue prior to the update. 

Additionally, it appears every once in a while, Absorb's explosion deals friendly damage.  I have noticed cryopods occasionally taking large chunks of damage when I activate the explosion as well as even downed my own teammates.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. I had also created a bug report about that in this forum. Absorb isn't absorbing all incoming damage and indeed it resets if not receiving damage continuesly. I often play with Nyx so so I immediately noticed the diffrence. DE pls take a look at her.

My playstyle with her is mostly using chaos and mind control while using a powerful primary weapon, but in certain cases absorb is a game saver.  I would use it to provide cover for a team member to revive another and if a console/cryo pod was taking fire I could cover it for a moment, but the bubble from absorb doesn't seem to be anything by aesthetic atm.  U14 seems to have completely stripped the utility from absorb. I really want to see my favorite frame up and running as it should be again. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Another thing I just noticed, many enemies seem to take no damage from the explosion.  I've died several times to infested by getting 40k+ damage absorbed, triggering the skill, and not killing half the enemies.

Another thing I just noticed, many enemies seem to take no damage from the explosion.  I've died several times to infested by getting 40k+ damage absorbed, triggering the skill, and not killing half the enemies.

I have also noticed this.  Some enemies take next to no damage and in some cases no damage at all, surviving unscathed.