Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Now Have 4 Raksa.. Wheres The Rng

LongIron

Question

Since I have found 4 eggs so far and bought the required slots, and I did rush incubation periods(that one is on me) I feel a bit cheated in the fact that all my Kubrow have been Raksa. Does anyone know if our accounts are assigned a specific breed? and only by buying imprints from others can we possibly make another type of Kubrow?

I was hoping the 'start random genetic' would actually give something other than 1 breed. So who else has encountered this? Or has someone had more than one type just from using the random selection?

Edited by LongIron

13 answers to this question

In the past few days since U14, I got 4 eggs, this was the result:

1. Male Raksa

2. Male Sahasa

3. Male Huras

4. Male Sunika

...I'm now the most hated member in my clan.

Assuming each breed has an equal chance, I think what you just did has a 9% chance of happening.

Edited by Lumireaver

yep you are now the most hated person for the next 5 mins -.- good to know its only my RNG that sucks, not a broad bug that they are going to fix. The way they talked about it before they said ' you can influence how it will turn out' I personally thought that meant there are status bars that decrease during incubatino and filling them up somehow made a difference but again, like everything they have to rush it all and put it out there just so they can keep the game rolling in money(which i understand why though, since they are independent)