Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe & Weapon-Set Against Odd?

EmbedFire

Question

I know that the answer would be like "You are not playing solo, get teamcomp instead of OMA warframe", but...

I am playing Volt, because I can't find potential in Ember when I compare her damage against infested, and Volt damage vs corpus (Volt > Ember in term of counterpicking).

What mods should I use in my Latron Prime? (atm I don't have Soma)

My current mods:

- Split Chamber (multishot)

- Stormbringer (electrificity dmg, I will remove it)

- Speed Trigger (fire rate)

- Serration (dmg)

- Point Strike (crit chance)

- Vital Sense (crit damage)

- Hammer Shot (crit damage + status chance)

- Bane of infested (+dmg vs Infested)

As I remember at 25 or 30 wave I had 2000 critic damage to this walking green healer or whatever it is... ;)

I have hope that this wasn't headshot... :D

Edited by EmbedFire

21 answers to this question

Volt sucks against infested. Many infested units are resistant to electricity. 

Vauban is the best frame for infested defense. 

*vauban is best CC/defense frame against infested

If you're a more offensive than defensive player (you have volt and talked about ember, so I assume you are) I'd suggest Valkyr, if you've got her. Great brawler, excellent against infested. Ignore shields, buff health and armor. Put duration mods on her, and Rage for the health damage-to-energy conversion. If you like being in the thick of battle and punching stupid infested in the face, go with Valkyr.

Edit for spellings yet again. I need to be more proactive with the proofreading before I post...

Edited by Archeyef

Yeah but I am rather asking for build to reach 50 wave, I will try to hunt Vauban since if he drops only from alert missions it could be more funny.

What about weapon?

Edit: Cool answers

Edited by EmbedFire

Yeah but I am rather asking for build to reach 50 wave, I will try to hunt Vauban since if he drops only from alert missions it could be more funny.

What about weapon?

Edit: Cool answers

Typically I bring high crit chance slash weapons with corrosive on them. The slash takes care of the lighter units (runners, leapers, chargers) and the corrosive takes care of the ancients' armor.

Gas is a good choice for the light units, but not so effective against the ancients. Ignis might be fun if you can get it.

So you ARE hugging them.

Nope. When you are fighting Infested and they start swarming you, you cannot pay attention to every single one of them. Especially with Flying Posion clouds around. You see their aura over you and you try to move form it, just to be ninja raped by eximus from the back.

And i am not lamp camper so i run around the pod because i dont want to be bored.

Too bad for the infested, Zephyr is my favorite frame currently. Turbulence blocks the hooks.

Well since the OP is using Volt I'd say my point stands, using Zephyr for that matter would be like running Rhino = easy mode.

I'm pretty sure that Volt's shield also blocks the hooks.

"Be careful of the Scorpion as her Grappling Hook can still catch you and drag you out of cover."

From the wiki, and since the hook they have is pretty much the same thing...