Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Pointy Bits On The Front Of Grineer Galleons

OtakuTom1992

Please move to the right area if this isn't it. 

The four large cannon-like things on the front of Grineer galleons, what are they exactly? Lights to display where the ship is when it lands? Or are they the main guns of the ship? 

Also while we are discussing Grineer ships, what type of vessel are the longer Grineer ships I see outside my Liset window when flying above Saturn?

Many good possibilities, I was thinking like when they're landing the ship on a controlled planet they'd be used as a guide in the darkness to help the ground control guide them down safely. Was asking because I'm doing some fan comic type of things. 

Big Willy the Grineer Elite Lancer: "Yo I heard Chad installed more spikes than me on his ship. Who the hell does that guy think he is? I'll show him. Where the hell is my spike catalog?"

Chad Daddy the Grineer Butcher: "Oh that...where is my space phone? WILLIAM WHY DID YOU STEAL MY IDEA?! OH YEAH?! YOU CAN GO DIE IN A SURVIVAL MISSION I HOPE ALL THE TENNO DESTROY YOUR SHIP! I'M GONNA ADD MORE SPIKES HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? Nerve of that guy..."

That probably happened.