Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Is Completely Unfun Now :(

Rakshal

First off thank you for trying to fix DS PvP DE, but you broke conclave. My Warframe and weapons are unranked but use mods like they are maxed, but my my health and shields are like I'm unranked. So my health is 600 and my shields are like 120 or some crazy low number (this is with a max Vitality and Vigor on). I don't like these damage reduction either. I feel like PvP (or at least conclave) should be fast paced with fast times to kill, seriously the damage was fine as it was. Those are my only grievances so far. Please change conclave back to the way it was DE. :(

best way to fix conclave:

1: reduce the enemy defense(health, shields, armor) by 10x!

2: reduce ALL damage by player( powers, weapons) by 10X

both by 10x so they equal each other out, you WON'T notice a difference in PVE, you'll kill/get killed just as fast, just with smaller numbers!

3: INCREASE enemy damage by 5x(ALL damage, powers and weapons)

4: INCREASE player DEFENSE by 5x( shields, health, armor)

both by 5x so they equal each other out! you WON'T notice a difference, just have higher health!

NOW! Now imagine conclave! Your weapon does 10x LESS damage(and his/hers!) and your opponent( and you!) have 5x MORE defense! No more bullS#&$ one shots and S#&$. now this will be fun, not just insta killing ANY frame with merlock or the bows! that would be fun!

both by 10x so they equal each other out, you WON'T notice a difference in PVE, you'll kill/get killed just as fast, just with smaller numbers!

both by 5x so they equal each other out! you WON'T notice a difference, just have higher health!

NOW! Now imagine conclave! Your weapon does 10x LESS damage(and his/hers!) and your opponent( and you!) have 5x MORE defense! No more bullS#&$ one shots and S#&$. now this will be fun, not just insta killing ANY frame with merlock or the bows! that would be fun!

I think your mental. :)

I still don't see why players like you complain about 1 shots. most player vs player game has one shots. and its very common.

ALSO

lots of weapons in this game with 3-4 forma can 1 or 2 shot you. unless its something like Wraith Twin vipers or Dex. they don't 1 or 2 shot you but with so many bullets hitting you at the same time..... they kill you just as fast as a 1 or 2 shot.

so if that many weapons are "1 - 2 killing you" then that is fair by Text book definition.

putting on flame jacket

honestly think players that complain about all the 1-2 shot weapons out there are the ones that do not have good twitch / aim reaction times.

Edited by Rompido

I can't believe it, first the Parkour slingshot, and now this... 

Why are you doing this DE, are you punishing players that like Conclave? Cause you are doing a good job at it!!

honestly think players that complain about all the 1-2 shot weapons out there are the ones that do not have good twitch / aim reaction times.

Exactly, PvE care bears that don't even parkour, so used to pressing 1 2 3 4 to wipe out entire maps, staying 1h in missions without dying. Those are the ones that are always saying "NO PVP EVAAAR!!1!" in every topic with PvP on the title.

Edited by RexSol

I still don't see why players like you complain about 1 shots. most player vs player game has one shots. and its very common.

ALSO

lots of weapons in this game with 3-4 forma can 1 or 2 shot you. unless its something like Wraith Twin vipers or Dex. they don't 1 or 2 shot you but with so many bullets hitting you at the same time..... they kill you just as fast as a 1 or 2 shot.

so if that many weapons are "1 - 2 killing you" then that is fair by Text book definition.

putting on flame jacket

i disagree. my merlock murders in pvp and so does my dread. but that's not fun! 1 sec fight is not fun! and we are not talking about "lots of other games", if we were, i'd say the same. but the exception is that warframe is NOT a pvp oriented game. pvp is more like a afterthought! every pvp match should be like a boss battle! ever played ANY of the souls games? that's amazing pvp. one player might do more dmg than the other, but not once i had a match that ended in a one shot! unless the retard fell of the ledge lol!

i disagree. my merlock murders in pvp and so does my dread. but that's not fun! 1 sec fight is not fun! and we are not talking about "lots of other games", if we were, i'd say the same. but the exception is that warframe is NOT a pvp oriented game. pvp is more like a afterthought! every pvp match should be like a boss battle! ever played ANY of the souls games? that's amazing pvp. one player might do more dmg than the other, but not once i had a match that ended in a one shot! unless the retard fell of the ledge lol!

Dread has travel time, so that takes skill. Merlock has a lever action so that takes aim (and in turn skill). And if you haven't noticed, the majority of PvP games have 1-2 second fights. Actually a conclave match in Warframe could last anywhere for 5 seconds to 5 minutes depending on how good each player is.

Dread has travel time, so that takes skill. Merlock has a lever action so that takes aim (and in turn skill). And if you haven't noticed, the majority of PvP games have 1-2 second fights. Actually a conclave match in Warframe could last anywhere for 5 seconds to 5 minutes depending on how good each player is.

i know they do, and i think it's redundant. warframe is not a real combat simulator, for fucks sake b4 u14 you could catapult yourself with your melee lol.

Aiming has nothing to do with it. When the attackers only have 20 respawns, a weapon that can instakill is pretty game-breaking.

And fyi I don't have a problem with aiming, I've been playing shooters for years.

No. If I hit you, and have worked on my weapons to make them extremely powerful, I deserve to kill you in 1 - 2 shots.

However, on the flipside, gloating doesn't help. I thought you people wanted PvP to be positive.