The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Warframe Looks The Best?

lchigo

strong contender for worst ember color scheme, gratz on that lol =_=

I also find amazing how you are able to see how the whole colour scheme works from that angle of the screenshot lol.

Edited by Hixen

might get some flak from this but my personal favorite look is the Excalibur, probably because he looks the most human imo (iirc he just might be)

Ashe is my second favorite currently, especially with the scorpion helm.

Patiently waiting for warframe skins :)

I find it hard to really like any of the frames aesthetically. I get thrown by the whole organic look and the bizzare designs. I guess thats part of the charm though.

If I *had* to choose. It would be Mag. theres not a whole lot of wierdness, and shes got that whole visor animation which looks cool.

And Ember. Cus dat &amp;#&#33;. >.<

thats cause you were both SUPER creative and picked as close to black as you could =_=

is there a prob with Ash looking good in black? pls keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

Maybe I should do pink next time, would that appease you who I don't know nor care about?

is there a prob with Ash looking good in black? pls keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

Maybe I should do pink next time, would that appease you who I don't know nor care about?

You know as I read the post it didn't come off to me as sarcasm, he even listed him self in that. also It's text, you can't really express emotion, no need to be so defensive.

I never said anything about whether he looked good or not, merely ragged on them for expecting that no one else was using near-black colors.

Apparently you care enough to get your jimmies rustled by it.

I never said anything about whether he looked good or not, merely ragged on them for expecting that no one else was using near-black colors.

Apparently you care enough to get your jimmies rustled by it.

You are mistaken on what I do and don't care about. So let me correct this for you my friend.

I don't care for what you said, how ever I do care telling you I don't care.

Do you understand?

k thx bye.

You are mistaken on what I do and don't care about. So let me correct this for you my friend.

I don't care for what you said, how ever I do care telling you I don't care.

Do you understand?

k thx bye.

If you didn't care then what he said, then why did it bother you? that logic so sound. 

It's K though, I remember the first time I put on my big boy pants. 

Edited by Soathe

You know as I read the post it didn't come off to me as sarcasm, he even listed him self in that. also It's text, you can't really express emotion, no need to be so defensive.

thats cause you were both SUPER creative and picked as close to black as you could =_=

If you can't catch the sarcasm off his post, then by god I hope you do ok irl.

The sarcasm is obvious when he capslocked "SUPER" creative after referring to 2 same ppl doing the same dyejob

Say it to yourself irl out loud.

"thats because you were both SUPER creative and picked as close to black as you could" one would infer when being "super creative" it would mean unique, different, not the same, etc etc you would not use "both" or 2 subjects who did a similar aspect of an object for "SUPER creative" because then that would mean 1. The original poster doesn't know what creative let alone super mean, or 2. He was using it as sarcasm for 2 same ppl doing 2 same things.

Pick your poison.

If you didn't care then what he said, then why did it bother you? that logic so sound. 

It's K though, I remember the first time I put on my big boy pants. 

>Didn't read post

>assumes I care what he said

Lemme say it again because obviously you can't read at a 1st grade level or comprehend, considering you can't even tell the difference between sarcasm =[

I don't care what he said, what I do care about is telling him I don't care =D

See I don't care what he says, I care what I say and what I tell him.

Can you understand such simple logic?

goooot it? I SUPER dumbed it down for you this time so your tiny brain could grasp what I'm conveying.

What a pity if you can't even understand simple logistics.

Edited by --Sensei--

If you can't catch the sarcasm off his post, then by god I hope you do ok irl.

The sarcasm is obvious when he capslocked "SUPER" creative after referring to 2 same ppl doing the same dyejob

Say it to yourself irl out loud.

"thats because you were both SUPER creative and picked as close to black as you could" one would infer when being "super creative" it would mean unique, different, not the same, etc etc you would not use "both" or 2 subjects who did a similar aspect of an object for "SUPER creative" because then that would mean 1. The original poster doesn't know what creative let alone super mean, or 2. He was using it as sarcasm for 2 same ppl doing 2 same things.

Pick your poison.

I deffinity just said it aloud (it depends on HOW you say it) even asked a co-worker we agree that we feel the word "SUPER" in caps is stressing how non-creative it actually was. But either way, My ash is black and took no offence too it. Still though, I can't tell you how you feel. But again it is text and how you take something could entirely different than was intended. So yes if you say it to your self how you want to hear it'll sound that way. 

This is going off topic...

Ember - Dat &amp;#&#33;.