Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Tenno Mastery Bonuses

Voidbringer

I love this game, I've spent so many hours on building my warframes and I had an idea.

There should be some type of bonuses given to the Tenno after ranking up.

One bonus that would be greatly appreciated is a overall reduction of the time it takes to craft things in the forge.

Another could be a percentage increase of the credits you obtain.

This way it feels as if one's Mastery has an effect on the way one experiences the game. 

It would reduce the feeling the of a "grind" and allow late game players to keep their forges buzzing with new equipment. :)

Thank you for your time!

-Voidbringer

the focus system is supposed to be adding something for mastery ranks. currently the only thing i can think of that you actually get past MR8 or so is additional trades per day.

i'd appreciate a reduction in crafting time though, so have a +1 ;)

People have been suggesting this forever, and its never going to happen. I'd love to see mastery actually mean something, but its really just a little number in your portrait that try-hards can gloat about. I stopped at 11 a long time ago, because there is no point to it, and have almost every weapon, and every frame at 30, so I probably have several mastery tests to take. But after mastery 8, there is no point. Not even mastery requiring weapons truly correspond to the mastery they require, and I highly doubt DE will even grant us any bonuses, since they supposedly make some little bit of money off of the bonuses they offer for plat. 

the focus system is supposed to be adding something for mastery ranks. currently the only thing i can think of that you actually get past MR8 or so is additional trades per day.

i'd appreciate a reduction in crafting time though, so have a +1 ;)

Mastery 10 does have a point. You get an additional drone you can deploy. 

But yes, Focus will be the 'leveling after leveling'.