Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, though your genie is lexdyxic, and you now have the powers of ciinoiiΨ. Instead of the powers of the ancestors you get the powers of the next generation of trolls, You become exceptionally good at crappy slang and texting. For gods sake pull your damn pants up.

I wish every stupid person with their pants pulled down over their &#! would trip and fall 3-4 times a day, until they learn to pull up their damn pants.

Edited by crow-k

Granted, but you are trapped in the Apeture labs for the rest of your life, and GLADoS closes up every entry and path that leads to her.

I wish that I knew who started the fire. Seriously, it has been burning since the world started turning!

Granted, let me tell you, is Lotus, IT'S ALWAYS LOTUS FAULT (if not then i guess is the "not deliberately texting" that burn out the Laptop).

I wish i can buy hambuger at Mcdonnal without buying an Extra Fried (IT'S HAS HIGH ATRACTIVE POWER...PZZZZZZ....)

Edited by Doforcash

Granted... Sonic is way better now... in another Dimention and u never get to know such game exits

I wish for a school that has Captian American for Gym teacher, Stalk for Math teacher. Hulk for chemitry, Hawn eye for Physic teacher ( for shooting arrow), Black Widow for citizenship education and Thor for janitors (don't need to tell u who's the principil right ?)

Granted. You cannot speak english now

I wish i could get the approval from Chris Redfield to kill CrazyCanadian24 it would be glorius just beating him to death than shooting him in the face..................................................................

hehehehhehehe

granted, u did beat that lv... WHEN U 80 AND U WILL DIE DUE TO HEATH ATTACK BECAUSE IT CAN'T HANDLE THE JOYNESS

I wish .... OH F IT THE UPDATE IS AWESOME ANYWAY... i wish for a Free 16 Platium for unlock 2 free space for the Extreme adorable Cube pet