Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booted From Game, Can't Log Back In

Padreic

So I logged in, messed around with my Arsenal a bit, and then buttons became unresponsive.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong, and then I got shunted back to the login screen, completely silently and with no error message at all.  I tried to log in, and got: Login failed.  Could not connect to server. (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT).   I have been getting that message over and over now, and can't connect at all.  Clearly, my 'net connection is working fine (I'm using it to post this), and that message is INCREDIBLY vague and unhelpful.  In what way is it having trouble connecting?  Are requests timing out?  Is it a DNS lookup error?  Are connection requests being denied by the server?  How about some more informative messages?  Help us to help you locate these problems in the future.

Edited by Padreic

I logged out so I could do some chores and just now its giving me the same ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT message, which is completely bullS#&$ seeing how my younger brother is watching netflix on our pc in the living and the fact that I'm commenting on the website. Seriously they need to fix the real issue.

Same problem booted me twice from a T3 Survival mission in Void, with lots of nice stuff, then just as I am heading back the game kicks me back to my ship.

No win no fee bull%^&T eh?

I am a little annoyed to loose all that stuff after so much time.

Looking to hear about a fix soon as it say CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET ERROR