Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Megathread.

Soulphoenix1

I've seen the gameplay trailer before, lets see the possible ways this could be a great game, or another disaster of a COD game.

Gameplay: Looks good so far. 4.2

Graphics: looks great too, looks like Crysis and Battlefield mixed together and looks like next-gen. 4.8

Gameplay (Online): Unknown.

Story: Typical. Fighting in the Future. 2.6

From my counting, since Multiplayer is still in progress. COD: AW has a 55% chance of being a good, or sucky game.

Lets see if we can get 800 replies and 21K views.

InB4 this thread is filled with rage.

but seriously guys. Don't. It makes you look stupid when you attack someone based on their own personal preferences.

It's not like what this dude likes will hurt you in any way. *Unless you actually believe in the crap that the Daily Mail spews out. In which case you probably shouldn't eat red meat; chocolate; have blonde hair or sitdown. It might give you cancer.

Edited by Sutherland

The scifi stuff looks neat, but I haven't played a Call of Duty game since MW2 and I don't plan on playing another one any time soon.

I'll probably watch a playthough of it when it's released.

Edited by inorite3

Mmmmmm, no.

Yet again, it could work. Physic engine could have a revamp. It could be a COD game worth playing, yet again. It could suck.

CoD: Zero Out Of Ten.

Do not pursue.

We all don't know, what about we play the game and find out?

I haven't had a lot of fun with a Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 2. That being said, I only play the singeplayer in games like this because I don't like the community all that much. Taking that into account, if the singleplayer is good then I will get it. Multiplayer can suck an Acrid for all I care.

I haven't had a lot of fun with a Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 2. That being said, I only play the singeplayer in games like this because I don't like the community all that much. Taking that into account, if the singleplayer is good then I will get it. Multiplayer can suck an Acrid for all I care.

Multiplayer in COD is sometimes ridden by hackers, even Ghosts were hacked 3 weeks after release.

Not particularly interested.

As most people have said here, they haven't played since MW2.

If they played any of the recent installments, they would know it is the exact same old gameplay as MW2 with reskinned Killstreaks, guns, and a create a class system that they cannot make their minds up on.

Ghosts was the last chance for me... and honestly it was extremely underwhelming. Will I buy the game? No. Will I possibly rent it? Depends on how bored of Destiny and Warframe I am. Will I watch a campaign playthrough? Sure. Story is what matters.

Not particularly interested.

As most people have said here, they haven't played since MW2.

If they played any of the recent installments, they would know it is the exact same old gameplay as MW2 with reskinned Killstreaks, guns, and a create a class system that they cannot make their minds up on.

Ghosts was the last chance for me... and honestly it was extremely underwhelming. Will I buy the game? No. Will I possibly rent it? Depends on how bored of Destiny and Warframe I am. Will I watch a campaign playthrough? Sure. Story is what matters.

And an obscure amounts of hackers

To me, I feel Call of Duty has a Xerox copy of one storyline: "It is a war between _____ & _____.", everything else was just added information to make the games "interesting".

The only two things that C.O.D. ever introduced to us is a fish and new graphics to be sold out to anyone young enough to buy them.

(No indoor voice existing :3)

To me, I feel Call of Duty has a Xerox copy of one storyline: "It is a war between _____ & _____.", 

The only two things that C.O.D. ever introduced to us is a fish.

Spetsnaz V.S USMC are so typical since MW1, and never changing.

They're bringing fish again? How F**king jolly!