Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Got My Rhino Done And I Cant Use It

CombineRi

Question

Hello,

So basically I just finished full normal Rhino warframe, but I cant equip it because it says no more warframe slots.

Right now I have ash and Loki, and basically only using ash 100% and not going to touch loki again...ever.

Is there a way to delete Loki and replace it with my rhino, or am I forced to buy warframe slots?

Just happened to use all the platinum day before for a "scarf" aswell, thought it look cool on the new rhino... pretty stupid

Overall the feature was just a major let down considering how open this game is for a grinding F2P player.

Hopefully I get some informative and helpful posts, or help from the admins

Thank you beforehand guys

CombineRi

16 answers to this question

Gotta buy 'slots' to store your warframes with platinum or sell one of your current ones.

You can either spend money or use one of these methods to legitimately earn it in game.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/248810-i-want-free-platinum/

Hope this helps

Edit: 1+ to Mrevasivepants, a true Tenno right there

(If I got more coupons I would do this a lot more often)

Edited by cam-o-flage20

No, I think this deserves a more personal toast.

Salute, you ambassador of good will. I would've done the same. And I raise my glass to you, a glass of vintage 2010 stone old guardian barleywine. Which when finished I will be inebriated and forget I made this video.

http://youtu.be/nO1gK6umqLY

Woah, this is the best thing i've got in 2014 xD nevertheless, it's my pleasure to help other people and show the community some help, and i thank you all for your apreciation.

Hello everyone,

My problem was solved lightning fast by Mrevasivepants so all thanks goes to him for the platinum(+Full frost prime blueprints :O) and all the tips he gave me while we chatted!

Really big +REP to him for being such awesome player and essence for the community

Sincere thank you all for your help,

CombineRi