Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Egg Farming, What Am I Doing Wrong?

Vedakayas

Question

I've done exacly 12 runs, vaporized god knows how many wood hutts and still nothing that looks like a damn egg 

I dont even want that Kubrow right now, with that perma-death and DNA issues going around it killed my hype about kubrows

But its the main event, THE thing we've all been waiting for (mostly) but i can't even get my hand on one damn egg!

And im gonna have to farm argon after that?

Great i had 20 a month ago that were just lying around but of course thanks to whoever took the decision to make argons time decaying i dont have one when i need it

12 runs and im sick of hearing that fake EDI telling me that i still dont have any egg

You dont say Ordis?

If this is the work of PE i swear they can shove my foot where they think

9 answers to this question

It's all about luck, I never farmed those eggs, but so far found two while looking for kubrow mods, could only keep one though as I had already bought one with plat before, as I read they were really hard to find and I didnt feel like joining an endless farm.

1. Twelve runs is nothing. Really. Just farm more and the RNGods will finally smile upon you.

2. What perma-death? Am I missing something?

3. You can get Argon fro Phorid now. And he's pretty much always present somewhere. I managed to get a dozen of Argon in a day of playing, he drops 1-2 of them.

4. It's DE - Digital Extremes, not PE - Perfect World Extremes or something.

It's hard to miss because there is a vertical beam of light marking the egg, same as a rare mod. It can take quite few runs to find it.

I have found many eggs while farming Bite mod (unsuccessfully), but since there is a limit of one egg in inventory, most of them got left behind...