Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Proto Armour Comeback Or A Nyx Nemisis Skin ([By Milanster101])

milanster101

I was just wondering if excaliber proto armour would ever make a comeback I reacently saw someone using the skin I asked and the player (name wont be mentioned... cause i forgot the name) and he said that it wasent for purchase anymore and was a once off buy so I was wondering if it would make a comeback or if DE would make a nyx nemisis skin from dark sector which i think is where the proto skin idea came from. So basically my questions is will the excaliber proto armour ever make a comeback and if not will a nyx nemisis skin be made

feel free to leave comments with your opinions on the matter

thank you

It was a limited time item to celebrate the one year anniversary of Warframe going into open beta. So if it did come back, or a nemisis Nyx skin was made, it'd likely be another year.

hmm but say maybe they had another celebration of another anniversary ? 

Honestly I hope most of the "one time" deals come back, the opening of the vault for the machete gives me a little hope. And as much as I'd love to be able to grab an Excalibur prime, I think the founder's pack deal should be the only real exclusives.

Im just asking this because im a huge Excaliber fan theres just something about the Excaliber warframe that i like ive got rhino prime, loki prime and mag prime and an array of good warframes like ash and hydroid that I almost never use because i keep reverting back to excaliber with my vectis or bolter prime thats why I was wondering if the proto skin would make a comeback or maybe excaliber prime that also looks really cool

Im just asking this because im a huge Excaliber fan theres just something about the Excaliber warframe that i like ive got rhino prime, loki prime and mag prime and an array of good warframes like ash and hydroid that I almost never use because i keep reverting back to excaliber with my vectis or bolter prime thats why I was wondering if the proto skin would make a comeback or maybe excaliber prime that also looks really cool

The only item you can't expect to come back milanster101 is Excalibur prime.

It was a limited edition item with a terribly high price, but the designs are just really worth the take. Also, it's a Skin, not a limited edition Warframe nor an improvement at all.

yes but the skin basically changed how excaliber looked completely like with the helmet and everthing