Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Pve Players View Pvp (And Vice-Versa)

PsychedelicSnake

DISCLAIMER: I can't believe I gotta put one of these, but considering how these sorts of things end, I should put one anyway. No fun allowed, amirite? Anyway... neither of these reflect my personal opinions on any of the content matter, and are merely me joking about/satirizing/poking fun at how I've seen players treat each other, and I found it an odd mixture of saddening and hilarious. So here we are. Enjoy. Or something.

How PvPers view PvE Players

TdWd5sF.png

How PvE Players view PvP

2flyN7t.gif

Don't go around arguing about PvE and PvP now--

Who am I kidding. You're gonna do it anyway.

I'm pretty sure this the caricatural opposite of how PvPers and PvEers I know see each others, but hey, like you said, opinions. There are as many opinions as there are people.^^

But why bringing it up AGAIN? Just to stir things up, because they're obviously not enough (see what I did there?^^)? Troll thread? I mean, YOU say "let's not argue over it" and yet you create a thread with the obvious intent on CREATING more turmoil and arguments...

So my question is the following : What the flying Hek is wrong with you?^^'

My opinion on PVE players complaning about PvP:

PVE Player: HAH! PvP seems easy when I got a tricked out ogris/soma/boltor prime. Gonna rekt asses with my loadout

*Tries out PvP, gets &#! kicked by more experienced players*

PVE Player: F*** this game mode! It's @(*()$ S#&$, it's so unbalanced. People keep spinning at me and one shotting me with their @(*()$ dual ichors and orthos primes. This game mode sucks, DE why did you put this crappy mode on? This is a Pve game not a pvp.

I can't even think of how to view the PvP players in Warframe because I don't know any. I don't even know what the PvP looks like. It could be a lie that everyone made up for all I know. For some reason I have stats for kills and deaths in the conclaves, never really understood why, who knows. Maybe something horrible happened in PvP and I've repressed the memory so I'll never know how  I got those three kills and three deaths.