Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GunBladeSlash

White Kubrows

before kubrows came out i had a feeling that white kubrows were going to be rare then we got our kubrows and it seemed like everyone got a whitish kubrow and then the color hotfix happened and everyomes kubrow seemed to have changed colors so do any of you even have a white kubrow left? and do you guys think pure white kubrows are rare now?

Mine is a dirty white colour, with faint-ish brown-orange chevron stripes on his back.

My Kubrow changed from White to Grey after the hotfix. Needless to say, I am really unhappy with this "hotfix".

Mine seems to be fairly untouched by the color change, which I'm thankful for, because she seems better with pure white fur.

My Kubrow changed from White to Grey after the hotfix. Needless to say, I am really unhappy with this "hotfix".

He was all-white before, too.

Yup, seems that anyone who named their previously-white kubrow according to its colour could be regretting it now. That includes me - my white kubrow is now a whitish grey.

Considering the circumstances, an option to rename would be nice!

I'm glad for the hotfix. Too many white-ish kubrows entirely, when there needed to be some sort of definition instead of these washed out colors. We needed the contrast, otherwise it would still be extremely boring to get yet another white-ish kubrow.

I'm glad for the hotfix. Too many white-ish kubrows entirely, when there needed to be some sort of definition instead of these washed out colors. We needed the contrast, otherwise it would still be extremely boring to get yet another white-ish kubrow.

I like the newfound variety as well, but it must suck to be the guys that scrambled and got what they want using OlColors

Yup, seems that anyone who named their previously-white kubrow according to its colour could be regretting it now. That includes me - my white kubrow is now a whitish grey.

Considering the circumstances, an option to rename would be nice!

LOL yes anyone who named their kubrow "snow" is SOL.

they now look like snow rubbed in dirt

I love that hotfix made my kubrow look BADASS! from... this Warframe0140_zps8d790f36.jpg

To this, and like come on gotta say it pretty dayum awesome :D And red is the new pink

Warframe0149_zpsa769c51f.jpg

LOL yes anyone who named their kubrow "snow" is SOL.

they now look like snow rubbed in dirt

I named this pup "Ice Fury" since he was PURE white but now look at this mess Warframe0151_zps36966fe4.jpg

Mine went from white to green... Kinda weirding me out but otherwise I don't care too much. His name was not based on his coloring so at the end of the day it's a change I'm ok with since his Lotus symbol is more noticeable.

Hah my sunshine kubrow (yellow with white stripes) is not S#&$ brown with grey stripes after the color update xD it looks like a moving pile of poop.

so it there just not white anymore?? I kind of wish there still was =(

Well ik they're some ppl with pure since someone tried sell me one  i think de did because everyone kept getting pure white