Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

White Kubrows

GunBladeSlash

before kubrows came out i had a feeling that white kubrows were going to be rare then we got our kubrows and it seemed like everyone got a whitish kubrow and then the color hotfix happened and everyomes kubrow seemed to have changed colors so do any of you even have a white kubrow left? and do you guys think pure white kubrows are rare now?

Mine is a dirty white colour, with faint-ish brown-orange chevron stripes on his back.

My Kubrow changed from White to Grey after the hotfix. Needless to say, I am really unhappy with this "hotfix".

Edited by Ronteque

Yup, seems that anyone who named their previously-white kubrow according to its colour could be regretting it now. That includes me - my white kubrow is now a whitish grey.

Considering the circumstances, an option to rename would be nice!

Edited by 0verkill

I'm glad for the hotfix. Too many white-ish kubrows entirely, when there needed to be some sort of definition instead of these washed out colors. We needed the contrast, otherwise it would still be extremely boring to get yet another white-ish kubrow.

I'm glad for the hotfix. Too many white-ish kubrows entirely, when there needed to be some sort of definition instead of these washed out colors. We needed the contrast, otherwise it would still be extremely boring to get yet another white-ish kubrow.

I like the newfound variety as well, but it must suck to be the guys that scrambled and got what they want using OlColors

Yup, seems that anyone who named their previously-white kubrow according to its colour could be regretting it now. That includes me - my white kubrow is now a whitish grey.

Considering the circumstances, an option to rename would be nice!

LOL yes anyone who named their kubrow "snow" is SOL.

they now look like snow rubbed in dirt

Mine went from white to green... Kinda weirding me out but otherwise I don't care too much. His name was not based on his coloring so at the end of the day it's a change I'm ok with since his Lotus symbol is more noticeable.