Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unofficial Warframe Power Synergy Thread! [Mega-Thread]

Lukap99

Please keep this thread alive man, many of us have failed at it before. 

Bring synergy into the game. You may become the hero who will do it. 

Fight. 

Also :

Miasma between World On Fire = instantaneous Extended GAS BOOOOM

Don't worry.

When everyone else fails I shall remain to fight.

I will not stop until the fight has been won.

But I can't do it alone, I need your help. I need everybody's help.

Lend this thread your strength! Fight for glory! And for Victory!

Sonar + Psychic bolts / Shuriken = Guided Projectiles that hit the weakspots.

Warcry + Rhino Roar + Speed = Free 8 second no energy drain channeling melee, only works if you said frames stay close

Radial blind + Silence = Extreme awareness debuff

Freeze + Shock = Magnetic boom that distorts shields

Freeze + Fireblast = Explosion that does decent blast damage

Shock + Fireblast/ any ember ability = Radiation proc

Speed + Tidal Surge = Faster wave + 50% chance for elec proc

Tesla on Hydroid body + Tidal Surgle =  100% chance for elec proc

Undertow + Fireblast = Boiling puddle. Increases DOT for enemies submerged

Undertow + Sonar = Orange spots in the puddle, shoot them to kill the enemies in the undertow.

Undertow + Soundquake on top = larger puddle + more damage on enemies in puddles

Undertow + Ice wave = Giant ice crystal that deals insane puncture damage.

I really want this to be a thing.

Hall of Mirrors + Bladestorm = Ash just... Everywhere.

Worm Hole + Bounce = instead of teleporting the enemy or player, it fires them out the other side of the worm hole at an increased velocity (Acts like Zephyr's tailwind)

Soul Punch + Well of Life = multiple soul punches sent out in all directions

Terrify + Roar + Warcry + Silence = Massive damage increase on allies, massive debuffs on enemies

Renewal + Blessing = Increase in invul time after blessing

Reckoning + Vortex = increase in vortex damage per tick

Smoke Screen + Snow Globe = Increase in Smoke Screen duration and affects allies

Avalanche + Overload + World on Fire + Miasma =

Edited by AnonMD

I really want this to be a thing.

Hall of Mirrors + Bladestorm = Ash just... Everywhere.

Worm Hole + Bounce = instead of teleporting the enemy or player, it fires them out the other side of the worm hole at an increased velocity (Acts like Zephyr's tailwind)

Soul Punch + Well of Life = multiple soul punches sent out in all directions

Terrify + Roar + Warcry + Silence = Massive damage increase on allies, massive debuffs on enemies

Renewal + Blessing = Increase in invul time after blessing

Reckoning + Vortex = increase in vortex damage per tick

Smoke Screen + Snow Globe = Increase in Smoke Screen duration and affects allies

Avalanche + Overload + World on Fire + Miasma =

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

FOR A WHILE

NO CHOICE

GOTTA FOLLOW THE LAWS OF LIFE

Gotta keep this thread alive!

Radial javelin + Contagion

Zephyr's tornadoes + Contagion

Loki's decoy + Mirage's sleight of hand!

Chaos + any elemental damage(fire,ice,poison,radiation,magnetic)

Shadow of the dead + Contagion,Accelerant,or any elemental damage....

Shadow of the dead + Roar

Shadow of the dead melee units + Warcry

Shuriken + Contagion

Oh man,Nekros is finally getting his buff...And Saryn would make a lot of abilities deadlier!

Edited by unknow99

Radial javelin + Contagion

Zephyr's tornadoes + Contagion

Loki's decoy + Mirage's sleight of hand!

Chaos + any elemental damage(fire,ice,poison,radiation,magnetic)

Shadow of the dead + Contagion,Accelerant,or any elemental damage....

Shadow of the dead + Roar

Shadow of the dead melee units + Warcry

Shuriken + Contagion

Oh man,Nekros is finally getting his buff...And Saryn would make a lot of abilities deadlier!

Decoy + Sleight of hand sounds like a wonderful combination!

Molt + Sleight of Hand could work too!

What does Silence + Radial blind make you?

slow zombies who attack randomly without any aiming or earing ability :3

semi vegetables

they could also become unbalanced and unable to run/stand on their feet. 

edit :

Also

fire ball through Electric shield = Radioactive laser beam

slash dash enters in contact with rhino charge (or charge/charge, or slash/slash) = 15m radius blast

slash dash/ rhino charge through fire blast = Fire trail (a line of fire which stays on the path travelled and deals moderate fire dmg, preventing enemies from crossing it)

Soul Punch on Loki's Decoy makes it alive for it's duration and fire actual bullets. Loki can spawn an additional decoy when this happens.

OR

Soul Punch on Loki's Decoy allows Nekros to summon a Loki spectre into his Shadows of the Dead. 

(same for Molt, Hall of Mirrors, actual spectres) 

Edited by DeadScream

Dear Orokin gods, this is brilliant.

Antimater drop (charged with, let's say a shot from Dread) through electric shield = 

I always thought powers synergy was one of the most intersting things in warframe... Synergy 2.0?

Edit:

Blind + Terrify : target ennemy runs toward his allies. Apply poison or heat proc, he will spread it through his friends...

Ash' teleport through Electric shield = ragdoll target ennemy, enemies behind are damaged by flying body.

Edited by BlitzkriegBob

slow zombies who attack randomly without any aiming or earing ability :3

semi vegetables

they could also become unbalanced and unable to run/stand on their feet. 

edit :

Also

fire ball through Electric shield = Radioactive laser beam

slash dash enters in contact with rhino charge (or charge/charge, or slash/slash) = 15m radius blast

slash dash/ rhino charge through fire blast = Fire trail (a line of fire which stays on the path travelled and deals moderate fire dmg, preventing enemies from crossing it)

Soul Punch on Loki's Decoy makes it alive for it's duration and fire actual bullets. Loki can spawn an additional decoy when this happens.

OR

Soul Punch on Loki's Decoy allows Nekros to summon a Loki spectre into his Shadows of the Dead. 

(same for Molt, Hall of Mirrors, actual spectres) 

Slash Dash ALONGSIDE Rhino charge = Team charge attack

Slash Dash goes through electric shield = Electric sword

Fireblast + Snow Globe = Flying explosive barrel

Fireblast + Snow Globe = Flying explosive barrel

Even though I like this, we have to keep in mind that Synergy must NOT break abilitie's original aim. Changing snow globe into an offensive ability has to be forbidden, or the attack effect has to be added on top of the original ability :) 

+1 for BOOOOM

Hallowed ground + ice wave = Hallowed ground now greatly reduces enemy speed and eventually procs ice status. 

Hallowed ground + fire blast = Hallowed ground takes the shape and size of Fire Blast, and both of them remain together for the max duration (if the player who uses HG has the best duration, it will be the duration of the synergized ability, etc) 

Vortex + Tornado = Cyclone : A giant tornado is formed, and benefits from bigger range and better damage. (only occurs when Zephyr is aiming at the Vortex when she uses Tornado, or when Booben is aiming at a tornado when he uses Vortex)

Accelerant buffs status chances of all other warframe's abilities

Even though I like this, we have to keep in mind that Synergy must NOT break abilitie's original aim. Changing snow globe into an offensive ability has to be forbidden, or the attack effect has to be added on top of the original ability :) 

+1 for BOOOOM

No, I mean the fireblast turns into an explosion, snow globe is still snow globe even after that. Except maybe with a hole in it that recovers?

Probably. It'd be a nice way for ember players to troll Frost.

"TELL ME TO CHILL OUT ONE MORE TIME, I FCKING DARE YOU!"

Testla balls + Nova's 1 skill anyone?

Orbiting balls of electricity that seek out and strike targets, detonating on impact and causing arcing electricity to strike all enemies in the area.

Testla balls + Nova's 1 skill anyone?

Orbiting balls of electricity that seek out and strike targets, detonating on impact and causing arcing electricity to strike all enemies in the area.

I can see where you're getting at. But this is power synergy, not power fusion.

How would you even execute that combination? Throw a Tesla ball on Nova and then cast 1? That's not possible even with Fictional physics.

I can see where you're getting at. But this is power synergy, not power fusion.

How would you even execute that combination? Throw a Tesla ball on Nova and then cast 1? That's not possible even with Fictional physics.

I think it's possible, throw a tesla at Nova when Nova is under Null star. 

The synergized effect takes the duration of the Tesla and the Null stars are not depleted during this. I actually kind of like it :o 

Also

NEVER CHILL OUT MAN, KEEP IT GOING è____é 

Also

NEVER CHILL OUT MAN, KEEP IT GOING è____é 

Can't stop won't stop.

A promise was made, a promise will be kept.

Decoy/Molt + Energy Vampire = Radial energy restoring pulses

Well of life + Absorb = Restore health when you add damage to Nyx

Eclipse + Radial blind = Temporary damage boost

Reckoning + Crush = Mag lifts enmies, crushes bones, and Oberon smashed them into the ground.

Rhino Stomp + Reckoning = Enemies suspended in the air get smashed, reduces energy needed for Reckoning

Rhino Stomp + Crush = Less energy required to do Crush

Rhino stomp + Crush + Reckoning = Less energy to do reck. and crush, oh, and more damage obviously.

Absorb + Bullet attractor = Bigger sphere

Antimatter drop + Bullet attractor = Bigger sphere

Iron Skin + Blessing = Blessed Skin (Iron Skin spread to team-mates with a short-duration of damage reduction)

Bastille + Hallowed Ground = Iron Maiden (Deals damage to all suspended enemies)

Renewal/Blessing + Shadows of the Dead = Consecrated Souls (Time extension and shadows do more damage)

Eclipse + Radial Blind = Artifical Moon (Transform into super saiyan ape)

Terrify + Chaos = Absolute Horror (Enemies run around in a panic while constantly sustaining heavy damage)

Link + Renewal = Chains of Light (links to more targets and redirects 120% of damage).

Vortex + Crush = Gravity well (Enemies are dealt finisher damage while in vortex)

M. Prime + Overload = Molecular Overload (all primed enemies detonate with electrical charges aimed at each other, they will only explode if damaged or if electrical charge kills them)

Guys srsly, I don't want this thread to die yet...

It.Won't. That's a really clever idea man,why would they ignore it? It just requires some time but combining powers is something exclusive to a third person coop game with space ninja!! (and if they add stealth, It will be the best f2p alongside Team Fortress 2 & Planetside 2)

• 2 weeks later...

It.Won't. That's a really clever idea man,why would they ignore it? It just requires some time but combining powers is something exclusive to a third person coop game with space ninja!! (and if they add stealth, It will be the best f2p alongside Team Fortress 2 & Planetside 2)

I think thread is kill, or at least in hibernation, or maybe in cryogenic storage.

We need to keep it this way. A bulk of DE is off flying to Germany to do that Tennolive 2014 thing.

Tell your friends! Be ready to revive this thread when DE comes back! We WILL have our power synergy in the game!

EDIT: Or maybe I'll just make another thread with some featured power combinations from this one. Not now, but when DE comes back.

Edited by Lukap99

It lives?

I'll just add a few more, I guess (though some may have already appeared, I skimmed through most submissions).

Mind Control + Silence = Madness (target wildly attacks in all directions dealing damage to enemies)

Decoy + Prism = Volatile Trick (name sucks, I know) (if Prism's lasers strike the Decoy, it will explode and blind on death)

Energy Vampire + most first abilities = Rebound (causes the effect of the ability to transfer to enemies inside of the next pulse, ex. hit target with a Fireball and EV will ignite enemies inside the next pulse)

Shuriken + Freeze = Shard (when the Shuriken hits a frozen target, it penetrates and creates ice shards, allowing it to do damage in a cone)