Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Warframe

Ezkan

While the server's are having issues it's kinda nice to come and talk to people on the forums :)

I was just wondering about the next Warframe. What do you guys wanted it to be?

For me, a dragon inspired warframe with.. a.. TAIL!. INSTABUY

Like ive always wanted, a warframe centered around time, their have been many great concepts for this, but also i would like to add, i also very much aspire to the idea of "anubis" which was a dismissed frame i believe, correct me if im wrong ;)

1. Some support-role WF (mix of Rhino dmg buff and trinity), highly customizable with mods

2. Some tank which will drop bombs when he is walking, then BOOOOM!!! High explosive fcking truck :DD

3. New mechanism in warframe skill, maybe increased attack speed and duration with each kill (dont let to stop the blood spreading over the walls)

4. Sneaky (and more viable than Loki) warframe, maybe some time-stop skill, or at least enemies won't hear anything for a while. Reverse gravitation could let you walk on the walls like on the ground? Knock down ability which wont force enemy to alert (oops, piece of banana skin on the ground! :( )

I belive that less-hybrid warframe would be cool

I love the elemental warframes. They seem so cool like Oberon, Zephyr, Ember and Hydroid.

I'm currently scavenging for Oberon parts. It's super hard tho =|

You of kiddin me? Oberon drops everywhere ;_;

Go play defense missions, I didn't notice when I got all parts and building him cuz I can (redgardless if I want)

Edited by EmbedFire

Said it 100 times before, will say again:

I think a Warframe with the ability to manipulate time would be a great idea.

Mildly steampunk influenced style maybe.

A bit like Vauban maybe.

But not as burly.

Manipulating Time could be cool as hell. But how to implement it on a online game? 

1- Reverse time until log in screen. It might give 10 plat when you log in(10% chance)Costs: 150 energy

You think you can just sit here and make Nerf threads and blast the new frame to hell as soon as she released...then want to discuss a new WF like the current one is dead and gone?

DO YOU?

And then you're going to do the same exact thing again?

HUH? >:(

Also I want a Warframe charge type abilities :3

Some support-role WF (mix of Rhino dmg buff and trinity), highly customizable with mods

You of kiddin me? Oberon drops everywhere ;_;

Go play defense missions, I didn't notice when I got all parts and building him cuz I can (redgardless if I want)

Thanks for the advice man :D