Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Exclusive Stuffs I'd Like To See.

(PSN)Magician_NG

After Loki Prime Access runs its course and ends sometime in late September or early October there're a few things I wouldn't mind seeing as a part of the next Prime Accessories pack.  How about a Prime color palette?  Some kind of mild sparkle, glitter flake, or candied paint perhaps.  There's also Prime armor.  More neon tassels like the Misa Prime Syandana and the Daman Prime Sugatra.  Or how about Prime collar for our Kubrow?

In any case thanks for all your effort so far, love the game.

[OT] P.S. - casting my vote for Volt as the next Prime frame.

After Loki Prime Access runs its course and ends sometime in late September or early October there're a few things I wouldn't mind seeing as a part of the next Prime Accessories pack.  How about a Prime color palette?  Some kind of mild sparkle, glitter flake, or candied paint perhaps.  There's also Prime armor.  More neon tassels like the Misa Prime Syandana and the Daman Prime Sugatra.  Or how about Prime collar for our Kubrow?

In any case thanks for all your effort so far, love the game.

[OT] P.S. - casting my vote for Volt as the next Prime frame.

Sadly if they follow thier order so far with prime frames its male male female female male male -female female-

I'm hoping Trinity. Gold lobster tail or bust. I'm guessing Prime Armor Accessories is coming though. Just you wait. It will be here one day. Also, we will get dangly bits for our guns too, not just melee weapons, then primes of those! Muhahaha and prime kubrow armor and prime kubrow collars and prime Lisets and prime dojos and prime forums. Soon.

How about a Prime color palette?  Some kind of mild sparkle, glitter flake, or candied paint perhaps.

I messaged Draice about that, and I think I can share it, since it's just a general information that shouldn't be restricted to those who ask directly.

This is my message:

Hello Draice! I have some questions and would like your opinion if possible.

The introduction of the new armor pieces are nice cosmetic additions. However, I'm wondering about the matte-ness of the Daedalus set.

Not a single Warframe in the game, no matter the skin, have such matte textures on them. They all have either a very glossy look (such as Nova), or a semi-glossy look (Excalibur, Nyx...). Therefore, putting the Daedalus set on them seems a bit weird when there's this kind of texture mismatch. It's like having a WWII plate besides space plastic fiber.

The Daedalus has more of an armor feel to it, so I think it might be better visually to match the armor of the Warframe itself, which is most of the time semi-glossy.

What are your thoughts on that?

Here's what Draice replied back to me:

Kary wanted me to pass this along:

That is what the artist who made the piece and the art director arrived at.  We are still finding our way with the armor and thinking our way through the art style for them.  They will remain this way, but expect things that both tie in less and more to the Tenno styling with time.

Sorry if that's not the news you were hoping to hear. We are working on some tech to bring matte, metalics and gloss to the colour pickers, but I don't have an ETA on that at the moment. When it is implemented, this should become a non-issue.

Thanks,

Draice.

however, i wouldnt mind Nyx Prime/ Tigris Prime/ Bolto+akbolto Prime/ Scindo Prime + Prime armor set.