Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sisters

Cephalon_Madrona

I want the Wraith variant of weapons...I find it unfair that we can get primes, but not Wraiths of Vandals from ordinary play. I propose raid bosses for both factions, on par with Laphantis, at least. I propose a pair of high-ranking Grineer females, piloting a large mech suit, a shared set of armor. One would control an artillery system while the other worked the arms, which would be armed with an arsenal of short-range weaponry. Once one is dispatched, the other gains a defensive buff and gains new tactics, shedding the deceased pilot's section of the suit, allowing for new tactics. Through these two, we would steadily gain parts for Wraith-variant weapons. Sure, my idea is rough around the edges, but this is open for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Leave your thoughts and opinions below. 

It would be ideal if they instead just stopped making stat re-works of weapons and started making them event skins. Same as Primes. Won't happen though, and we likely won't see any of these event weapons back at all, but at the very least not soon.

I want the Wraith variant of weapons...I find it unfair that we can get primes, but not Wraiths of Vandals from ordinary play. I propose raid bosses for both factions, on par with Laphantis, at least. I propose a pair of high-ranking Grineer females, piloting a large mech suit, a shared set of armor. One would control an artillery system while the other worked the arms, which would be armed with an arsenal of short-range weaponry. Once one is dispatched, the other gains a defensive buff and gains new tactics, shedding the deceased pilot's section of the suit, allowing for new tactics. Through these two, we would steadily gain parts for Wraith-variant weapons. Sure, my idea is rough around the edges, but this is open for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Leave your thoughts and opinions below. 

sorry to say those are event weapons, exclusive to events, DE did say some of the wraith and Vandal weapons will come back. But they are event, you snooze you loose simple as that. I missed out on founders and Im sad about that, but I realized that those players has the money at the time to help get the game on its feet, and I didnt. I snooze I lost.

Edited by Senketsu_

I missed out on founders and Im sad about that, but I realized that those players has the money at the time to help get the game on its feet, and I didnt. I snooze I lost.

same here and it really annoys me sometimes because of my inner completionist and the love of prime

If DE brings back past Events as Questlines, I could see a chance of getting those weapons again. Even then the veteran players would probably get some other Gift from the Lotus to compensate for them being freely-accessible, though.

Or perhaps what if Wraith or Vandal became a craftable template you could add to some weapons, like with the Dragon template on the Nikana...

same here and it really annoys me sometimes because of my inner completionist and the love of prime

lol exactly Which it makes me a little happy that they at least removed them from the Codex of poeple who dont have them, so I dot have to feel like im being mocked.