Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has The Lotus Taken Inspiration From The League Community ?

ShirowMasamune

Running a survival mission,  Get the  " Warning, Heavy grineer approaching" message And before she finishes the warning. I get hit by a rocket,   SS Much Lotus ?

Got the same message, And again before she finishes the message. I open a door, and there he is right in front of me. 

Well recently Lotus has become very busy taking care of the misfit kubrow that people want to just throw in a blender, so forgive her if she gets a little distracted looks back at the radar for you and goes OH F(*& "Heavy Grineer Inc-" Smack to the face....you should just be expecting them and be prepared...let her pet her kubrows XP

Messages mostly dont have anything to do with how mission goes.

Almost at extraction, "I detect ice! Your shields will be lowered!". Thank you dear Lotus, but i already noticed that 5 minutes ago.

She's like a child who fell asleep in class, When she wakes up she just shouts the answer to a random question, Only to realise that everyone went home and no one woke her up

I think the seed may have already landed in Warframe with the introduction of Dark Sector PvP. 

Nah, we only get PvP is broken threads constatly. No naming and shaming yet, since people cannot be "pro" in there with all those issues that PvP offers.

Nah, we only get PvP is broken threads constatly. No naming and shaming yet, since people cannot be "pro" in there with all those issues that PvP offers.

Landed ≠ sprouting. 

It is there, but dormant due to all the current issues with Dark Sector PvP. 

Landed ≠ sprouting. 

It is there, but dormant due to all the current issues with Dark Sector PvP. 

I know that with time there will be: "XYZ player is hacker! I used the best meta setup and he killed me with something that isnt meta! He sucks and hacks! BAN!".

League of Legends?

You want to encourage the WF community to be egotistical elitists and name shaming people they consider scrubs?

Well. We don't really name and shame, But we do *@##$ and complain,  The wf community has shown time and time again, that they are entitled little S#&$s who think the deserve the world for no work