Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Around The Corner Tenno? (Ie Upcoming Content)

CY13ERPUNK

EDIT: latest tease is that Tyl Regor is prolly going to be shown in action for the big Tennolive Gamescom reveal

ok so i was just thinking about what we KNOW about, even though the timelines are certainly much more hazy

so ill bullet-point and anyone else can contribute and/or comment on:

- new J3-Golem

- infested Alad V

- new infested/corpus units and new ancients

- icy corpus ship graveyard tileset

- purely infested tileset (not a takeover ship)

- Nef Anyo rework

- Derf Anyo

- more wild kubrow types

- grineer 'beastmaster' with pet kubrow and boomarang type weapon (maybe)

- tonfas (user contest winner)

- infested Mios weapon (UCW)

- 'maniac' grineer (UCW)

- riot moa (UCW)

- infested juggernaut (UCW)

- ammo 2.0

- parkour 2.0

- energy/abilities 2.0

- next primes very likely to be Trinity/Nyx then Volt/Ash then Banshee/Saryn, soma/galatine/scindo prime are prolly going to be in there as well (speculation on the next primes beside the frames is largely a crapshoot I know, but some things are certainly more likely than others IMHO)

just remembered

- Tyl Regor rework

- infested wall grabber

Rettycombine, JRMC, ArgonTheFox, ArmyUnit, and Warpath514 also reminded me: (also Darealslenderman's other post)

- customize yer Liset (bobbleheads, colors, etc)

- Focus system (ie more growth past max rank gear, and/or more options to specialize yer tenno)

- Proxy wars (ie sub-faction favor content)

- Corpus Ice gun

- planetary system public hubs [ie public tenno spaces] (prolly MUCH further down the road however)

- 'dragon' warframe and/or 'typhus' , both user submissions and votes (this is getting more speculative tho)

what else is around the corner tennos? and are you excited or not for it? (im certainly hopeful...)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Possibly the introduction of Focus unless they are still brainstorming for it

Also ship customization is going to be a thing, and the order of prime warframes coming is (according to me) Trinity, Nyx / Volt, Ash / Saryn, Banshee / Booben, Nekros ETC ETC.

In terms of the next Prime Warframe, I think its most likely to be Volt Prime, as he has been added back to the starter lineup. Considering now Volt is the only starter frame without a Prime variant, I think he'll be more likely to get it.

and Rebecca commented on the Tonfa in the most recent Prime Time. Its being animated currently. Im calling Clan Research on the Tonfa, because of how Silva+Aegis were Clan Research, so grab a Forma beforehand.

Also, you forgot the Ice Gun. :c

Picture from DevStream#32

3J3ikQK.jpg

Edited by ArgonTheFox

In terms of the next Prime Warframe, I think its most likely to be Volt Prime, as he has been added back to the starter lineup. Considering now Volt is the only starter frame without a Prime variant, I think he'll be more likely to get it.

and Rebecca commented on the Tonfa in the most recent Prime Time. Its being animated currently. Im calling Clan Research on the Tonfa, because of how Silva+Aegis were Clan Research, so grab a Forma beforehand.

Nope man : female frame is Nyxt. (or Saryn/Trinity)

Your second paragraph is true though.

Only thing that makes me think to the contrary is the fact that they've been released Male/Female/Male/Female so far. Though this hasn't been confirmed as a canon pattern.

If it is a female next, Nyx Prime please. 

As far as prime weapons are concerned, Galatine Prime and Soma Prime please.

Nope man : female frame is Nyxt. (or Saryn/Trinity)

Your second paragraph is true though.

Only thing that makes me think to the contrary is the fact that they've been released Male/Female/Male/Female so far. Though this hasn't been confirmed as a canon pattern.

Oh. :o I never noticed the pattern of Prime Warframes. Thanks for pointing that out. Ya, probably Nyx or Trinity then.

Calling Scindo Prime and Vectis Prime as next weapons!

Primes have been Male Male, Female Female. Excalibur-Frost, Mag-Ember, Rhino-Loki.

Anyways, the closest thing to a pure infested tileset is the Hive tileset we have now, or perhaps the Orokin Derelict tileset.

I am not playing, get item, level it up, do forum lurk. My logged in time is around 5-10 mins per day.

Why even put that much effort in though? Seems like a waste of time since you clearly don't like the game.

Edited by Kestral9999

Next prime is a female prime, probally nyx, i did hot posts on who wants what, lots of nyyx prime and banshee prime, and the next warframe is The Dragon judging by what they did with mirage the community based idea, The Dragon is the same way and super popular and awsome looking.

EDIT: along with a endgame system for higher mastery ranks the focus system which is now on wiki and offical mostly coming for the last update this year.

Edited by Darealslenderman