Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since When Did The Difficulty Went Sky High ?

thegamer118

i go on mercury to fight vor solo, and i waste 2 reanimation after quiting the mission, i m a rank 8 using a rank 30 valkyr with a rank 30 boltor prime wich are pretty well modded and still i get my @$$ kicked ???????? 

i get the feeling for some players to had difficulty but this is insane

Edited by thegamer118

Some bosses have very annoying level scaling to them. Go in your best gear and they will be very high levels. I tried farming alad v with my best equipment along with three others(one guy had prime gear with him) and we slowly got are @$$ kicked. Then later i went in with my volt(not yet fully ranked) and they were much easier.

Edited by warpath514

Erm I just did vor and I killed him in one burst from burston prime and then he put up his bubble while his dead body was on the ground and the game glitched and took about 2 minutes to finally figure he was dead. I can kill most of the bosses in one or two bursts i really dont understand what you are talking about.

I'm very pleased  with the boss scaling personally. its no longer easy to just run in there spray bullets and walk away. Now you actually have to play. I've also noticed that when i run standard missions the mobs tend to be more appropriate to my level. at least in regards to types of mobs on the map, even on mercury. Thank you DE- also i've noticed that spawns are more consistent, there tends to me more mobs in maps when im soloing, and generally the action stays instead of finding myself  standing in an empty map for most of the run.

i hope they'll scale it a little more personally, I still want more mobs, better level  scaling on standard and void maps, and tougher boss fights. Something to keep  the excitement going. 

I'm very pleased  with the boss scaling personally. its no longer easy to just run in there spray bullets and walk away. Now you actually have to play. I've also noticed that when i run standard missions the mobs tend to be more appropriate to my level. at least in regards to types of mobs on the map, even on mercury. Thank you DE- also i've noticed that spawns are more consistent, there tends to me more mobs in maps when im soloing, and generally the action stays instead of finding myself  standing in an empty map for most of the run.

i hope they'll scale it a little more personally, I still want more mobs, better level  scaling on standard and void maps, and tougher boss fights. Something to keep  the excitement going. 

Oh yes, because braindead bulletsponges being covered in 1's and 5's is totally exciting, challenging and fun.

Edited by Rettycombine

Oh yes, because braindead bulletsponges being covered in 300 1's and 5's is totally exciting, challenging and fun.

oh yes,, because braindead easymode mobs who die just by looking at them is so exciting challenging and fun. 

And god knows running through empty maps is just what makes this game great, right.

Edited by -LTO-Malachi

oh yes,, because braindead easymode mobs who die just by looking at them is so exciting challenging and fun. 

When I fully mod a gun I want them to die fast, bullet sponges are the worst thing ever, I want enemies to react to my bullets as soon as I hit them otherwise it is lame as F*** !!

And god knows running through empty maps is just what makes this game great, right.

My reasoning is, if you're going to assassinate Vor on Mercury, chances are you are not looking for a challenge.

Are we talking about warframe? space ninjas against massive armies of evil people hell bent on taking over the universe and enslaving or killing everything they see? I don't want to play Kinderframe. If I wanted a game that i just walk through and kill things all "godmode", I'd go mod borderlands and call it a day. 

Bulletsponge-(n) something you shoot at that doesn't die with the first round. 

Tactics- (n) having to use the environment and resources wisely to accomplish the mission rather than standing in the middle of the room one shotting everything you see.

Are we talking about warframe? space ninjas against massive armies of evil people hell bent on taking over the universe and enslaving or killing everything they see? I don't want to play Kinderframe. If I wanted a game that i just walk through and kill things all "godmode", I'd go mod borderlands and call it a day. 

Bulletsponge-(n) something you shoot at that doesn't die with the first round. 

Tactics- (n) having to use the environment and resources wisely to accomplish the mission rather than standing in the middle of the room one shotting everything you see.

Warframe is NOT a cover shooter, I want to fly all over the place while fighting I don't want to hide behind cover EVER.

Warframe is NOT a cover shooter, I want to fly all over the place while fighting I don't want to hide behind cover EVER.

And I don't want to stand in the middle of the room one shoting everything or running through an empty map because mobs don't spawn, or have 25 mobs and speed run every mission. 

Now a solution to this would be having a scaling slider that any player can adjust to the difficulty level they desire. it would have to be ratio'd according to the  size of the group. But this would give you the option to easy mode maps, and me the option to play at the level I desire.

And I don't want to stand in the middle of the room one shoting everything or running through an empty map because mobs don't spawn, or have 25 mobs and speed run every mission. 

Now a solution to this would be having a scaling slider that any player can adjust to the difficulty level they desire. it would have to be ratio'd according to the  size of the group. But this would give you the option to easy mode maps, and me the option to play at the level I desire.

Yes I'm all for a difficulty slider, as the community really is split on this one...

As it is now solo mode is just a tad too much, difficulty should also scale if you are 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

I do believe WF is a casual game, I have fun playing and relaxing I don't want this to be stressful and irritating hence we need a slider.