Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Directed To The [De]'s Only (Hopefully They See This, Before August 1St)

DrRhino9

Is there any way you can allow my account to migrate again or for you to do it manually, because I had done it and two notifications popped up on the top of the warframe site afterwards, first one said "account succesfully migrated" and the second said "failed to migrate" and I checked my psn account and there is no data, I then went onto sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and signed in and checked to see if there was any media having to do with warframe and there was nothing, so I went back to the warframe website and went to account management and when I went to migrate account it said I had already migrated, I don't know if it didn't migrate due to the fact that I had warframe open, but that is my best idea. I don't think I need to take this up with Sony, but just asking you guys to give me the option to do it or doing it manually, and I'm guessing IF you were going to do it manually (or if you even see this) that you would need my account information.

Edited by [DE]Megan
removed email

Ok. I will have to contact them tomorrow, today is sunday and they are only available from Monday- Friday :/ I did message [DE]Megan though...

You can just drop your ticket in, if you put it in right category you should get an answer within 1-2 days depending..monday is usually for clearing back log on tickets :/

You can just drop your ticket in, if you put it in right category you should get an answer within 1-2 days depending..monday is usually for clearing back log on tickets :/

I hit "submit a request" and it still says "we are extremely loaded right now". Am I doing it at the wrong spot?