Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jump Roll

mhd995

As by complete accident, today I did what I thought was a jump roll. It's basically a forward dive during a normal jump. You may preview this by tapping the sprint and jump keys simultaneously... if you're lucky (laggy?). Anyway, it looked cool as fish and I figured it could even be useful in some cases (jumping over enemies and obstacles or lowering the size of your hitboxes). Implementation should be simple enough (just tap shift while in the air and the dive/animation will trigger).

Is it the same one you get for aiming while jumping, because it sounds like that one. You need to be firing or zooming for it to trigger, iirc.

What he did is different. Shift+spacebar is the standing forward flip. You do the same thing while sprinting.

Is it the same one you get for aiming while jumping, because it sounds like that one. You need to be firing or zooming for it to trigger, iirc.

Yes I am aware of that move. No, it's really just the dive/roll forward animation in mid-air. I can do it fairly common now, though the timing seems to be a little different each time. Again, just press shift and space (or whatever you have bound to sprint and jump) at around the same time, you will do a forward flip without having to sprint, crouch or anything like that.

Yes I am aware of that move. No, it's really just the dive/roll forward animation in mid-air. I can do it fairly common now, though the timing seems to be a little different each time. Again, just press shift and space (or whatever you have bound to sprint and jump) at around the same time, you will do a forward flip without having to sprint, crouch or anything like that.

I macro'd this on my keyboard and my mouse. But this and a lot more are in the combos section of the forum. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/2786-combo-moves-discovered/

I can do this almost every time with 80% succession.

It's pretty easy actually.

[Quick tap] Space -> [almost no break] [Quick tap] Shift.

There is a moment when you press jump button where you are still counted as on the ground while actually being airborne (it lasts very short time) therefore quickly executing Roll (tap shift) will result in airborne dodge roll. Easy

Exactly, upon playing with it it's actually quite simple to do. You can also do this with any of the sideward or backward dodges for fun.

This^^ Very fun. Doubling tapping Shift while wallrunning will produce a similar forward thrusting roll. Great for covering large distances in the air and/or chaining wallruns.