Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16Th Of April - Founder's

Patriarch

So the 16th of April is coming up, which is the day DE said that the founder's upgrade option would be removed. Considering upgrades are supposed to get a month extra over new purchases, but the new purchases are still up, are the upgrades still going down on the 16th? Was there any official word on this?

I've posted in the expansion thread already, but need a response to this asap if possible.

I would like to know too if there is a set date yet. I think I read somewhere that no matter what, we will get a heads up and the Founder's Package wont end abruptly. I hope to upgrade soon :)

I bought master over a week ago and it even had shown my emblem already for a day or so then they had a server down and when the forums came back online then it was back to hunter ugh I submitted a ticket so hopefully that will help even that won't stop me from experiencing the awesomeness that is warframe

I bought master over a week ago and it even had shown my emblem already for a day or so then they had a server down and when the forums came back online then it was back to hunter ugh I submitted a ticket so hopefully that will help even that won't stop me from experiencing the awesomeness that is warframe

Delete your browser cookies for Warframe and see if that helps.

This information is no longer accurate.

How about letting us know instead of just saying it is incorrect? Elaborate? I love you guys DE... but forum community manager needs to do better job... really.... communication is everything...

Will I ever get my master emblem !!

I had an issue with the forum emblem.  For me it fixed itself the next day.  The response from DE support was:

"You likely are having a caching issue with the website. What you will need to do is log out of the game and website and close *all* your browser windows, then re-open and log back in. That should fix it for you.

If you are still having problems please let us know."

Edited by sushidubya