Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Could Ban One Warframe Forever, What Would It Be?

Blessance

Oh boy, if you need specific frame to safely use Penta.......really?

In my books Excal is behind Loki, Nyx, Banshee in usuablity. Radial Blind is one of the 3 best cc in game, and his first two powers are great mobility. I dont need much more.

Except you don't need radial blind unless you seriously screwed up your loadout. This is warframe, nothing should be an actual threat to you unless you really screwed up your build or are purposely gimping yourself. Excalibur's radial blind is only useful if you went for a level higher than you're able to deal with or need to revive somebody without drowning in infested. Instead Oberon has instakill abilities or stagger attacks, as per usual. The problem with Excalibur is that he brings absolutely nothing to the table. Dash attack? It's called Dual Ichors with Berserker. Super jump? Uh, it's called parkour?

Excal has nothing going for him. He has no super-killy abilities, no health regen for yourself and the team, no tactical abilities, and no really good DPS in general. He's the vanilla frame, which is why he's useless.

Edited by Wyzilla

Plus again, can safely use a penta without blowing himself up. One of the only two warframes capable of such. Easily one of the best anti-infested Warframes as well, right after Trinity. Any Warframe with built in regeneration abilities is automatically rendered extremely powerful.

My Volt can tank the blast from the explosive with his shields and my Rhino (sorry to bring this up, but it's to make a point) can take the blast with his Diamond Skin. Pretty sure that Mag can take the blast too, as she has even more shields than Volt. Not to mention if you have Guardian on your Sentinel, you can blow youself up at least once. And really? You're valuing the ability to take a Penta blast as an upside to a Warframe?

My Volt can tank the blast from the explosive with his shields and my Rhino (sorry to bring this up, but it's to make a point) can take the blast with his Diamond Skin. Pretty sure that Mag can take the blast too, as she has even more shields than Volt. Not to mention if you have Guardian on your Sentinel, you can blow youself up at least once. And really? You're valuing the ability to take a Penta blast as an upside to a Warframe?

I use toxic on my penta. So no, if I screw up without regen or stacking a lot of health, I'll typically die instantly or need to spend a lot of time looking for health orbs if I don't have life strike equipped.

Excal has nothing going for him. He has no super-killy abilities, no health regen for yourself and the team, no tactical abilities, and no really good DPS in general. He's the vanilla frame, which is why he's useless.

He's not...super-killy? So that's why he's useless.

Hmm...

He's not...super-killy? So that's why he's useless.

Hmm...

He's not super killy, he's not near invincible, and he can't regen health with a power. He's just the average warframe which does not specialize in anything at all, save maybe running to and from a battle.

He's not super killy, he's not near invincible, and he can't regen health with a power. He's just the average warframe which does not specialize in anything at all, save maybe running to and from a battle.

Yeah...

You win. I'm going to leave before I say something mean. GG.

Yea but he can jump REALLY high though...

I use toxic on my penta. So no, if I screw up without regen or stacking a lot of health, I'll typically die instantly or need to spend a lot of time looking for health orbs if I don't have life strike equipped.

That makes sense for the first part, but Equilibrium can solve the second one, especially on high energy use frames.

Nekros. Imagine the kind of life he has, squads only bringing him along to desecrate stuff. Having people treat you like nothing more than a loot generator would be quite depressing for a guy. It'd be putting him out of his misery.

No I'm not serious.

It is a bit of a shame that I only use Nekros for life support detail, and even then, I usually forget to bring him.

Nekros. Imagine the kind of life he has, squads only bringing him along to desecrate stuff. Having people treat you like nothing more than a loot generator would be quite depressing for a guy. It'd be putting him out of his misery.

No I'm not serious.

Why do think he is so thin?

After taking a moment to refresh myself on Zephyr's abilities, I take back my comments.

If anything, Zephyr should be banned for flying ahead all of us and killing everything in the level before we're even done running to the boss. :<