Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Map Is Much More Confusing Than The Old

DSSCRA

Killing the respective boss of the planet will give you the nav coords of the next planet. so if you are looking for planets you just need to kill every boss you got until you start unlocking planets you dont have yet.

friends can still boost you ahead as well so if you need like ceres or something just ask your friends or clan mates to give you the boss to the planet that will give you the nav coords of that planet.

To address the OP's concern.  It appears planets are now unlocked by completing the boss node of said planet which will reward coordinates that allow you to travel to new planets.  Hope that helps, if it doesn't PM me in game and mention this post, I'll see if I can help.

(should be the same name in game)

You shouldn't need a guide to navigate your way around a game interface. It should be a simple progression. Maybe if they didn't show planets you didn't have unlocked it would be easier. I always navigated the old map down at constellation view, so this new setup is really strange to me. Do all of the missions available on the planet show up even if you don't have them unlocked? I don't know what it looks like from scratch so I can't comment on that.