Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

I have recently found a move I've only done twice before.

-While doing an aerial 360 spinning attack, I somehow tried to double it and landed on the back of a Corpus crewman and legged wrapped him, then double stabbed him and jumped off.

Like I said, I've only done it twice, and last night I think I got a SS of it. Lemmie find it or try to reproduce it.

By far the coolest move I've done.

-Ohh and btw all:: While doing a flying downward strike with your melee weapon, hold the melee and jump(space) buttons and use the mouse reticle to aim and turn to your target.  It actually will allow you tol hold the move for a few seconds i nmid air till you find your target....no joke.

Under power combos, add Mag's Bullet Attractor and Excalibur's Radial Javelin. It redirects every javelin shot towards the enemy so long as the Excalibur is inside the bubble. Easy 15k damage dealt instantly.

Don't you guys feel GIMPED after the last patch... there is a forced "cool down" on the slide now... :'( I know some people do this thing called "wave rushing" or whatever but hey did we really need a FORCED CD on slide?

:'''(

:o Just noticed that it isn't possible to make several Airslide 2's (sprint > crouch > jump > crouch > jump > crouch > etc.) [until stamina runs out]

Some weeks ago it was still possible. Now it's limited to sprint > crouch > jump > crouch, after this crouch another jump can't be added for some reason.

Requirement for it is to hold shift the whole time, in the past it was possible to only use the shift for the sprint then crouch and jump wihout holding shift, then hold shift and strg to crouch again (yes required a bit of ability with the fingers, but it was still easier than permanently holding shift and adding strg to crouch sometimes like it is now)

I hope you guys understand what I mean :D

Anybody else noticed this? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Edited by Tekusake

:o Just noticed that it isn't possible to make several Airslide 2's (sprint > crouch > jump > crouch > jump > crouch > etc.) [until stamina runs out]

Some weeks ago it was still possible. Now it's limited to sprint > crouch > jump > crouch, after this crouch another jump can't be added for some reason.

Requirement for it is to hold shift the whole time, in the past it was possible to only use the shift for the sprint then crouch and jump wihout holding shift, then hold shift and strg to crouch again (yes required a bit of ability with the fingers, but it was still easier than permanently holding shift and adding strg to crouch sometimes like it is now)

I hope you guys understand what I mean :D

Anybody else noticed this? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Yup I noticed this. You can do infinite slide still like you said but you have to make sure you have slid far enough that the new slide cooldown has lapsed to permit a subsequent slide>>jump>>slide combo.

Edited by RawGritz

Yup I noticed this. You can do infinite slide still like you said but you have to make sure you have slid far enough that the new slide cooldown has lapsed to permit a subsequent slide>>jump>>slide combo.

Oh there is a new slide cooldown? ;D Good to know thanks ^_^ But the controls still bother me, gotta test it again with the knowledge of having a slide cooldown ;D

Oh there is a new slide cooldown? ;D Good to know thanks ^_^ But the controls still bother me, gotta test it again with the knowledge of having a slide cooldown ;D

It's possible to get past the cooldown if you have Toggle Sprint and Toggle Crouch enabled.You won't be able to roll with Toggle Sprint on however.

Hello everyone. I am currently teaching every and any movement technique you can think of. Please hit me up with any requests to be shown or taught anything you may or may not have seen in the game

Edited by Smith0rz

Slide>Melee= Dash 360° Hit with swords, Big weapons and Bo staff, Furax will do uppercut
- 200-300% melee dmg depending on weapon, scales with melee dmg mods!
https://forums.warfr...ion/#entry92065

You can do it twice now, just keep crouch pressed and tap melee once more; Confirmed for most weapons

just popping in to mention that you can't do this twice with Dual Zorens, at least not anymore.

Hey guys, here's Episode 07!

Warframe Techniques Episode 07 - Movement Casting

It's an older technique that's actually reasonably well documented, but for some reason I don't see it around as much as I should.

Hope you enjoy, and remember to subscribe. :3 <3

Many of these techniques listed show how to chain several maneuvers togethers. Those are combos. They are a combination or a series of moves chained or stringed together.

Just because they are not like your tradition Street Fighter or Devil May Cry or Vindictus combos does not make then any less of a combination of moves--be they attacks or movement set combos.