Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

I am seeing no correlation between attack speed/spin attack distance/air spin attack distance. My Furax has a huge slide on the spin shoryuken, but the air spin attack hardly makes me travel at all, and the Fangs give me nowhere near the same effect but they make me freaking fly so far that i can use it to swat ospreys (which is hilarious, by the way). Was this always true?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

For those of you interested in digging a little deeper into Warframe's mechanics, this episode is a bit of an intro to how to influence aerial trajectories!

Warframe Techniques Episode 08 - Aerial Movement

Hope you like it! :)

many thanks for the guide and the headup on the trick moves ...

reading all those commands makes it hard to imagne how this would work in game

but as I found out ist really not hard to do those moves and it really becomes one of the main

aspects of the game and gives the Shooting the needed depth ...

in fact sprint>slide>flipjump is now my Default jumping move

I am not far in the game but still I already came across section that Needs you to use these moves

35ml0ly.jpg

but its usally a good way to flank enemys or for hit and run tactics

2myddll.jpg

the Thing is if you release the spacebar while doing a horizontal wallrun it will catapult you away from the wall wich is not really supported by some Animation it just accelerates you like mad

125klyu.jpg

because its hard to imagine how to use it in game, here is a short Video about the moves you should make yourself a second nature ^^ ... and also an example on how to actually spice up the combat with them ^^

man, screw dark.sector, this is the real deal ... I am currently extremly happy they decided to puplish this game

regards

It catapults you further with more velocity like you are kicking off the wall. If you let go of spacebar immediately after you grip the wall for a  wallrun, you will go even further faster. It's incredibly useful for covering a lot of ground in a single bound. Marry that with the dualzoren-copter or ether dagger moves and you can fly across whole rooms.

Edited by RawGritz

• 2 weeks later...

extended combo -

Sprint+Jump+Crouch (air slide) +Melee (air spinning slash) +Melee (ground slam)

This combo gives you two Benifits, Spinning slash is equal to charge damage + Ground slam (chance to cover ground attack to deal more lethal damage)

This combo works only on long swords, daggers and dual wield on flat surface... Heavy melee can't do this on falt surfrace but on higher ground, yes.

Edited by kakai0

extended combo -

Sprint+Jump+Crouch (air slide) +Melee (air spinning slash) +Melee (ground slam)

This combo gives you two Benifits, Spinning slash is equal to charge damage + Ground slam (chance to cover ground attack to deal more lethal damage)

This combo works only on long swords, daggers and dual wield on flat surface... Heavy melee can't do this on falt surfrace but on higher ground, yes.

Nice. But that one is already included in the OP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...