The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Issue With Kubrow Scavenger Mod

crimson_mind

For some reason my kubrow will sometimes not use the scavenger mod to open up lockers. Sometimes I will have to walk back to a locker for 5 minutes for my kubrow to eventually open it, because of this it's taking me about 40mins to complete a mission because I want the drops.

I gave it a try. think it is only for people who have time to walk their dogs slowly.

- You cannot do anything but stand still. The moment you move, the dog will try to follow you, interrupting it from trying to use the ability.

- Not all places will work. Think there must be enough place for the dog to path or something There are some places that no matter how long I've waited or how many positions I changed, the ability just will not fire. And guess what? you will need to waste time to realized that you've wasted time.

Conclusion: Master Thief is much better if you are after closet goods. For the time it takes for you to walk a Kubrow using scavenge, you can probably do the same mission 3 times or more with Master Thief.

Edited by smithf