Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Has To Stop

RoboDoge

Anyone bothered to look at Trade Forum subsection recently? I all can see is 10 people using new threads as a link for their necro threads.

I understand people want their auctions to be up to date, but making new threads just to link their old threads is just annoying. It is a complete mess and kinda abusing. All comes down to who can make more link threads and spam Trade subforum with them.

Imagine region where people used new threads to link their necro threads in recent. I know that Forums are anti spam, and people should have fair chance at making threads without being stomped by constant THREADCEPTION.

I dont know if moderators noticed this, or not, but something has to be done.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to trade or anything, nor making WTB/WTS threads. Only thread that i made recelntly was one with WTT because i dont have anything to sell or buy. Lazyness wont even let me again in trading business.

I like to go through forums to see if there any interesting threads, and looking at trade, i see only mess.

I dont know if moderators noticed this, or not, but something has to be done.

Reporting those threads via the report feature would be greatly appreciated so they can be taken care of.

Locking thread to preserve information.