The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U14 [Megathread]

(PSN)ryanaita44

I don't have it on pre-order yet, but I'll watch some gameplay before I decide to buy. But hey, agreeing fully, having MORE than one game to enjoy isn't a bad thing. Keeps the older game from getting stale if breaks are taken :)

That's precisely how I feel.  While I admit that i've spent more time on Warframe than any other game so far in my life, I'm happy to fire something else up to keep things fresh.

Destiny is cool, but no glaives, boltors, flamethrowers, explosive arrows, alien whips, wolverine claws, tentacles, etc.  ya know?

PS4 forum community doesn't generate much hype.  Too much of it is expelled when something hype-worthy is released on PC.

Biggest loss of hype has to be tethras escalation. 

The vay-hek livestream interruption was amazing for PC players, but had no interaction with PS4 players.  We started the event off having it already be escalated, so there was no need for anyone to even bother with the first part anyway.

PS4 forum community doesn't generate much hype.  Too much of it is expelled when something hype-worthy is released on PC.

Biggest loss of hype has to be tethras escalation. 

The vay-hek livestream interruption was amazing for PC players, but had no interaction with PS4 players.  We started the event off having it already be escalated, so there was no need for anyone to even bother with the first part anyway.

Sigh I feel for you guys. I'm on PS4 now too in addition to my PC and I'm sure it's like knowing the end of a movie before going to see it with each patch/update. =\