Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Add More Steam "dlcs"

Shehriazad

Every time they are on a 66% discount I cry a little since I have bought every pack once already.
I mean in the end they are just platinum packs with some extras attached....so I'm sad as is that I can only get them once. 

So please DE...add some new versions of those Plat packs so I can buy em as soon as they're off 50-66% 

Edited by Shehriazad

Oh you silly. Make another steam account. Buy a tenno pack on your main account, gift it to your second account, use it, log in to warframe. There you go. Proceed playing on your main account.

Here, i'll even make it step by step.

1. create alt steam account

2. buy a tenno pack on your main account

3. gift the pack to your alt account

4. log in to alt account

5. use the gift (it'll ask you to use it soon as you log in to alt account)

6. log in to warframe on your alt account

7. use the tenno pack

8. log out and log in to your main account

9. proceed playing on your main account

10. wasn't so hard right

Edited by Vurtney

Oh you silly. Make another steam account. Buy a tenno pack on your main account, gift it to your second account, use it, log in to warframe. There you go. Proceed playing on your main account.

I heard a few times that this doesn't work so I was scared to waste my money there....

Is that even allowed?

Tbh, I thought about that once too.

It's like making a new ACC, wait for 75% sale and trade plat. The only bad part I can see from it is the "More than one account" part most games tend to have.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Tbh, I thought about that once too.

It's like making a new ACC, wait for 75% sale and trade plat.

In my opinion, thats a very gray area. You wouldnt buy Platinum if you dont get discounts, and by making new accounts just for discounts, you have higher chance of getting aforementioned discounts ( god damn discount word, i used them 4 times already ), and hence of buying Platinum.

DE gets the money, and you get the Platinum that you wouldnt buy if you didnt get that discount.

I dont see any reason for banning as money flows with alt account Platinum sharing.

Edited by RoboDoge

Is that even allowed?

Done it many times. If they don't want my money then they could fix the loop hole if they wanted to.

Edit: I've bought the packs several times. It works just fine. I've never seen this "legendary" 75% off login reward, so i'll take any discount i can get.

Edited by Vurtney

Here, i'll even make it step by step.

1. create alt steam account

2. buy a tenno pack on your main account

3. gift the pack to your alt account

4. log in to alt account

5. use the gift (it'll ask you to use it soon as you log in to alt account)

6. log in to warframe on your alt account

7. use the tenno pack

8. log out and log in to your main account

9. proceed playing on your main account

10. wasn't so hard right

So when you log into your Alt Steam acct and open Warframe to sign in on your Original Warframe Profile does it ask you in Warframe if you would like to use the platinum pack? Please advise. Thx!

That might be the reason for "Only one pack per account".

Players would buy the packs several times (when on discount) if the packs wouldn't be considered as "DLC". People are prone to do impulse purchases when there's a huge discount involved. The Tenno Packs would sell like hot cakes when on sale, trust me on this.

So when you log into your Alt Steam acct and open Warframe to sign in on your Original Warframe Profile does it ask you in Warframe if you would like to use the platinum pack? Please advise. Thx!

Just do exactly like i already mentioned on "step by step" guide. That's it.

Edited by Vurtney