Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Build

Vicis

Question

10 answers to this question

hmmmm...remove shred and put heavy caliber maxxed on it...

This^ the gun already has insane speed on it, just needs higher damage output to become godly. As a matter of fact if you have Crit Delay I'd recommend that as well in place of the ammo mutation. (you won't need it if you have a steady trigger finger and know to use controlled bursts)

Edited by Kestral9999

Crit Build with Split chamber and serration, so i would put point strike, vital sense, infected clip, cryo rounds, stormbringer, and then the rifle mod that drops off of caption vor in the void it does 60% poison damage and 60% status chance(poison part is important) then you can get Viral and Corrsive on the soma.

If you're willing to spend another forma rip out the dual stat mods and put in the 90% regular elemental mods.

If you want status you probably don't want to be using a Soma anyway.

I use this for single target destruction:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Soma/t_30_22230220_132-2-5-133-3-5-137-1-10-140-6-5-141-4-5-150-0-10-153-7-3-159-5-5_150-8-137-7-132-8-133-6-141-11-159-5-140-5-153-9/en/2-0-17

I use Shred for fast rush missions:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Soma/t_30_22230220_132-2-5-133-3-5-134-6-5-137-1-10-140-7-5-141-4-5-150-0-10-159-5-5_150-8-137-7-132-8-133-6-141-11-159-5-134-6-140-9/en/2-0-17

I don't care about ammo economy because you should probably use another weapon if the game mode requires ammo economy. 

I don't care about accuracy because you should probably use another weapon if the game mode requires accuracy.

Edited by GravesTheOutlaw

I'd change the status elemental mods to pure elemental mods for more damage. Soma has pretty crappy status chance anyway. Also, gas isn't very good against any faction. Sure, it receives bonus against light infested but they die easily anyway, better to build against the stronger enemies.

Crit Build with Split chamber and serration, so i would put point strike, vital sense, infected clip, cryo rounds, stormbringer, and then the rifle mod that drops off of caption vor in the void it does 60% poison damage and 60% status chance(poison part is important) then you can get Viral and Corrsive on the soma.

Impossible to have Viral and Corrosive at the same time on a weapon that doesn't have one of those as the default damage type.

How to Soma (V,V,V,V, - , -):

Taken directly from Pro-Builds

-Serration

-Heavy Calibre (rank 7 or max, up to you)

- Split CHamber

- Point Strike

- Vital Sense

- ELemental

- Elemental

- Elemental

Raw damage is more important than status with the Soma. Reason being, it has a terrible proc rate to begin with. So the fire-rate becomes the pseudo proc rate. If you don't spray and pray, you don't need any ammo mutation. 

In fact, no weapon that I use needs mutation, because my secondaries can usually take over for a little bit (I synergize all weapons).

You are now the crit. king.

How to Soma (V,V,V,V, - , -):

Taken directly from Pro-Builds

-Serration

-Heavy Calibre (rank 7 or max, up to you)

- Split CHamber

- Point Strike

- Vital Sense

- ELemental

- Elemental

- Elemental

This is my build, except that I use metal auger in place of the last elemental and I use corrosive for everything (elect & poison) as it's just all-around useful.  I have (V,V,V,-,-,-) if I remember correctly.